Chapter 29: I will

[A/N:AHAHAHAHAHAGA DONT HATE ME. Okay but if you want to you can cause it's short but trust me it's really good. I gave my best on it at least, so uh yeah. Have fun reading it and don't forget that this is all an AU.]

Mike's P.O.V
_____________

I can't feel anything, I can't hear anything, I can't smell anything, I can't taste anything...am I dead? Everything was quiet and bright...my mind was blank.

Is this what it felt like?

Is this how death felt?

Was my life over?

No.

I couldn't leave Jeremy.

He was my one and only, the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The one I loved. The one I wanted to stand at the alter with, the one I wanted to marry, the one that made my life happy.

I wasn't complete without him, and if I was right then he wasn't complete without me.

Suddenly I felt warmth, and a pain everywhere...I wanted to move but everything hurt so much that I couldn't do much besides move my fingers and open my eyes a little, god it was bright! Where was I? Judging by the steady beeping of a monitor I guessed the hospital...I heard someone besides me...crying? Stuttering? Being a complete goofball? Yup that was Jeremy.

Inwardly I smiled knowing that he was beside me, he was talking and I could barely hear him but what I managed to catch I was so shocked. He asked me to marry him, my heart- and the beeping- picked up as I grinned and muttered a small "I will."

I bet that surprised him.