Chapter 25: Moving on is a thing of the past

[A/N: AHAHAHA BET YOU GUYS HATE ME FOR THE LAST CHAPTER, GET READY TO DESPISE ME EVEN MORE. TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE MENTION, BLOOD MENTION, AND MILD SWEARING.]

Jeremy's P.O.V
_______________

I frowned as Mike hung up the phone, sure I broke his heart but I had to..you see something happened after I blacked out that I vaguely recall.

-FLASHBACK TIME-

My eyes glistened with tears as they hazed over ready to close as if this were the final chapter in my life. My chest rose with every shaky breath I took in, letting the pain travel throughout my body once more. My mind was numb as my thoughts were scattered around me.

Why? Why did this always happen to me? Why was it me every time we were in danger?

What? What did I do wrong? What did I do? What was going on? What was hurting me now?

How? How did this happen to me? How come it was me? How did I get here? How come?

When? When did this happen? When did God decide I wasn't worth it anymore? When...?

Who? Who was this? Who was hurting me? Who did they come here with? Who are they?

But I knew all the answers to my questions.

It was Vincent, I always deserved this, he came here alone, he was doing this to hurt Mike and I, and it happened today.

Come to think of it, why was Vince here? He had his way with me. He nearly killed me. What more could he want?

As if on cue when I thought of Vincent and why he was here he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Oh how weak you look young Jeremy~ it's so delectable." He chuckled.

Inwardly I grimaced, of course he would make a comment of how I look with blood pouring out of my body. He grinned and kissed my forehead, "I have a warning for you Fitzgerald. If you continue dating Mikey boy this little session will become more frequent, I might have to pull other plans to get you to understand if you catch my meaning." He spoke, I thought I knew but I wanted to be correct so I just shrugged.

Vince's grin changed into a frown as he looked at me, "I mean I'll fuck you Fitzgerald. By force. You know rape? Like I've done before." He explained, I shuddered a little at the memory that made its way through my mind.

He smiled and dropped me adding a sharp kick to my ribs before leaving.

"See you around pet."

-END FLASHBACK-

I shuddered as I recalled yesterday's events. I didn't want to leave Mike...I loved him, even if he hardly shared his feelings with me. I mean sure I sounded like an ass when I said that but it was the only way right?

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and muttered a small 'sorry Mike' to no one in particular as I laid my head down on the hospital pillow.