"What if Mr Styles is jealous?" That would be the easiest explanation for not allowing Niall to talk to you"Tara said and I rolled my eyes. Mr Styles couldnt be jealous, that couldnt happen ever.

"Mr Styles doesn't date, so cant be jealous and Im not interested in dating anyone"I said strongly.

"That doesnt stop him to have some frustrations you know. Four days and he didnt his hands on you Mel. Thats new for him"She said and I shivered hearing her words. Still didn't mean anything, I didn't care about anything as long as I could do my job properly without any disturbance.

"Tara, he could get any girl he wants, a girl who would agree to sleep with him. Im not his type and Im not interested"I said and she laughed a little.

"You're right but don't speak too soon. Believe it or not you are changing him slowly and it might change your life too, good or not too soon to tell"Tara said and I was worried of what might happened. Whatever it may be I would never change for the sake of somebody, that was sure.

"Well Im telling you now that I wont ever change no matter what"I said and she hummed nicely.

"Good girl. Anyway, I have to go, night shift. Bye girl stay strong love you"Tara said and I cut the call after telling bye, I lied on my bed looking at the ceiling totally blank. Totally blank until my drifted into dream world, I started dreaming about someone I really didn't expect to dream about.

I could his beautiful perfect face smirking at me with those perfect lips, I could never get over those shiny green eyes locked on my boring brown eyes. Why was he so handsome? Why did he have to be my boss? That was so not fair.

"Hey beautiful"I heard his deep husky voice calling me as his face came closer to mine making my heart race like crazy.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"I asked and he chuckled as he was extremely closed to me, his face few inches from mine, thats it my breathing increased like my heartbeat.

"You want me baby, I can feel it, like I want you"He said and I gasp once his hands cupped my face and without hesitation he smashed his lips hungrily into mine, I didnt hesitate to kiss him back with same intensity and I wrapped my arms to his neck, as the kiss deepened and heated things up.

Wait a second? What the hell just happened?

I did not dream about my boss like that. OMG this was so wrong.

I went to my bathroom to wash my face, snapping out my crazy dream , crazy thought about my boss. Then my phone rang, Jessica's name came on the screen. She was still in London? Cool.

"Hey Jess what's up? Still in London?"I asked her and she giggled.

"Hey Melanie. yup I work in Samsung here. How about you?"Jessica asked me and I smiled.

"I work in Styles Inc, Mr Styles'personal assistant"I said not so comfortable now as the image of Harry and I making(the dream) flashed again in my head. I heard Jessica gasped in shock. Of course she was.

"Mr Styles? Styles Inc, OMG Melanie you are one lucky girl. Bright future you've got , how do you like it?"Jessica said and I rolled my eyes. Why did everyone think it was amazing to work at Styles Inc when I was terrified about the boss.

"Well except that my boss is horny, I like my job"I said and she laughed.

"He makes you sleep with him? Damn Melanie do you know that Mr Styles is the sexiest bachelor in the world, girls would die to be with him"Jessica said and I sighed. Well not me so.