Accidents Happen.

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault Soph". She hugs me.

"I'm also sorry about earlier, I was a total bitch to all of you. It's just I'm really stressed out can you forgive me?" she asks.

"Of course I can". I kiss her cheek. "Try and not stress out at much it's bad for you and the babies". She breaks down crying. "What's wrong?"

I pull her close and hold her. "Babies James, that's what's wrong. There's two what am I going to do now?"

"You're going to be fine, we're here by your side. Nothing's going to happen". She sniffles. "I won't let anything happen".

"Thanks". I kiss her cheek again and put my hand on her belly. I give it a little rub and she puts her hand on top of mine. I smile at her. "I'm going to apologise to Zach". I nod. She gets up and walks out of the room.

Sophia's POV:

I find Zach in his room, he had music on and it was really loud.

"Zach", I say. He turns the music up more. He really did hate me. I start crying and start walking out of the room. He turns off the music and runs over to me. He gently grabs me arm and turns me back around.

"No Soph, wait I'm sorry", he says.

"I'm the one who needs to apologise. I didn't mean what I said in the car, I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?" He wipes my tears.

"Of course I forgive you, I'm sorry for keep going on about it. I'm just worried about you".

"Well everything's fine, you don't have to worry".

"Good", he whispers. He hugs me and lifts me off the ground. I laugh. My whole family were really tall, Zach was around an inch smaller than me. So it was weird seeing him lift someone taller. The next day at school I went looking for Emily and Jayden straight away. They were at Jayden's locker, I walk up to them.

"Guys, I'm so sorry. You guys were being nice to me and supportive and I was being mean. Please, please forgive me, I can't lose you guys. You're both my world I can't lose you", I say.

"You haven't lost us. We're still your best friends we always will. We know it was just because you were upset", he says.

"Thank you", I say, giving them a bear hug. They laugh.

"If you don't want us talking about it anymore, we won't", she says.

"I'm going to have to get used to it sooner or later. I don't mind ye talking about it. I'm glad at least someone's excited", I say.

"You're not?" she asks.

"Well yeah, but also scared", I whisper, resting my hand on my stomach. We have another group hug.

"Don't be", he says. The bell rang. I only had five minutes to find Isabella and explain.

"See ye later". They say goodbye. I quickly walk to Isabella's maths class. If I remember correctly this is her first class. During these past three weeks I've gotten to get to know her and she's already a friend. She was sitting at her desk, not looking up from her book. I quickly walk over to her. "Isabella". She looks up.

"If you're here to get me to go back to him, it's not going to work. I don't want to get in between him and his new family", she says.

"It's not his new family, well it sort of is. The ultrasound picture was mine not James'", I whisper.

"You're just helping him", she says.

"Isabella I'm your friend. I'm not lying. I'm the one pregnant with twins", I whisper. I don't want anyone else in this class to find out so I have to say it really softly and quietly.