Chapter 23

Niall's POV

Zayn's soft hands began to slowly pull off the red tie I had on. I watched as his brown eyes had love radiating from them, as he dropped the tie to the floor and slipped off my suit jacket. We both made eye contact before Zayn kissed me softly and slowly. He broke the kiss and took me to go sit on the foot of the bed.

I nervously watched as he took off his bow tie, and his jacket before unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt. He smiled at me lightly before going over to the ice bucket the champagne was in. By now, my heart was beating so hard with anticipation and my stomach felt like it was in knots because I was so nervous.

"Can I have some of that?" I asked him quietly, hoping a light dose of alcohol would put me at ease. I wanted to do this, but so far I couldn't help but be afraid it would hurt and I wouldn't be good for Zayn. He's experienced, where he has been my first everything.

"Are you sure about this, Niall? We can wait until you're more ready for something like this." Zayn asked me as he handed me the glass of bubbling alcohol. He sat next to me with his own in his hand and took my free one. I leaned my head on his shoulder before watching him take a sip of his drink. I watched his lips one the side of the glass, then his tongue swipe out ever so gently.

"I'm ready, I'm just over thinking if it's going to hurt or if you'll enjoy it too." I whispered to him, feeling my cheeks burn hot at the thoughts of pleasuring my boyfriend. I brought the glass to my lips and took a small sip of it. After a few more sips, I set it down on the floor then took a deep breath before deciding to put myself out there.

I took Zayn's glass from him and set it next to mine. I gently climbed on his lap to straddle him before leaning in to kiss him. Our tongues met eventually, distracting me from Zayn's hands unbuttoning my pants. I started working on unbuttoning his white shirt with my shaky fingers. Zayn would give me calming touches to my thighs or back as I got the shirt off his strong shoulders. He opened my shirt, letting his tattooed hands dance over my pale skin. Our kiss became desperate at the movements Zayn's hands were making.

He picked me up by my legs and laid me down on the rose petal covered bed. I moved up so my head was on the pillows, and took deep breaths as Zayn guided my back pants down my thin legs. His fingers made their way from the top of my foot, up my leg and to my nipple, only bearly pressing down which caused goosebumps to rise in their path. He rubbed over my right nipple, causing a gasp to leave my mouth and the bud to harden.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to me before he leaned forward and captured my lips. I let my hands run down his bare back then snake around to unbutton his own pants. Zayn's hands slid over my chest before pulling back to get his pants off. The slight buzz of the alcohol started to get to me as I watched Zayn climb back on the bed. His hands went to the backs of my knees and spread my legs for him to crawls between them.

After a few more tentative kisses, he pressed is obviously hard lower half on me. He looked me in the eyes as I started getting hard against him. It felt like he was making sure I was going to be okay for even the smallest things. I didn't mind because I loved the way he was making me feel. I felt so important to him and like I was the luckiest guy in the world to have him.

My hands moved to Zayn's bum, my eyes looking for any sign if this was the right thing to do. Zayn nodded before leaning down to kiss my neck. His hips rolled foward in me, our clothed members getting a small amount of friction. The grip on his bum became tighter as I pressed him down on me harder. The amount of pleasure I was feeling was shooting through my body, making my skin get hotter and my breath increase.

Our hips stoped moving against each other while Zayn slid down my boxers, making me blush and looked at his face to see what he was thinking. His tongue ran over his lips as he looked at my very hard self before his eyes trailed back to my face.