Prologue

Niall's POV

"Get the fuck out of this house!" My father yelled at me after I had told him I was gay. I thought he would take this so much better than this, but I guess me being the last thing he has at home with him he wanted me to be perfect. Being gay is a huge flaw that, obviously didn't go by unnoticed.

I was lifted up from where I was just push to the floor by my hair and the shirt I was wearing. My dad managed to open the front door, and throw me out to the lawn. I lookd at him with tears streaming down my face, begging him not to do this to me with my eyes. But in his eyes, I saw nothing but disgust and pure hatred.

"Where am I supposed to go?" I asked him, hoping he would see that throwing me out would be a stupid idea because I'm fifteen and have nothing.

"I don't care where you go, just as long as you keep your faggot self away from me. Your mother we be so disappointed in you." He growled at me, then slammed the door on my face. I looked down at the grass with pain ripping through my body because of the mention of my mother as well as the fact I was just thrown out to the streets by my only parent.

I just got up and walked away from the place I used to call home. My feet took me where they thought they should take me, while my mind thought over how I could make it on my own. I was too young to get a job, and there was no way I would turn to prostitution so I guess I'll just have to figure it out. There's nothing I can do now but figure out how to do this because I know I don't have a home anymore. And all of this is because I happen to feel attracted to my own gender.

The sky started turning to night, and I found myself in the heart of London. I knew I had to find a place to sleep for the night, but the problem was I had no friends in London to stay with them. The only reason my family moved out here was to get my mum the best medical help she could receive.

My stomach growled at me to feed it something, but I had no money and even if I did have money I would probably buy a blanket before I would buy food. So, I just ignored it and found myself curled up under a bridge. I pulled my jacket as tightly around me as I could, and pulled the hood up over my blonde hair before laying on my side on the hard concrete.

As I closed my eyes that night, all I knew was I had to make smart choices for myself now. I knew that continuing going to school would help me make friends so I could maybe stay with them, but also so I could still have a future one day. If I could start working when I'm old enough and still go to school, I could make a good life for myself somehow. I could maybe pick up the pieces of this mess and turn it into something helpful.

My mind started to fall asleep, but I couldn't help but hope that this would be my first and last night on the streets.

A/N: this is going to be good! I'm excited for this! Tell me how you all feel about this and I'll keep going! Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)