ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

It has been a very tiring day for you today. You have had work since early in the morning and since then you haven't taken any breaks.

Working in the hotel feels so exhausting, even though your husband has insisted on you taking some rest but you denied even though you knew that your husband owned the hotel.

You were very stubborn to go to work early in the morning with your husband as you wanted to spend the whole day with him and be with him. Yes you were clingy but your husband loved that.

Finally, it was night and tomorrow was Saturday which means a weekend and day off for you and your husband.

You finished your shift and you were waiting for your husband in his office while he went to talk to the workers. You dozed off at his work table feeling very exhausted.

Your husband came back to his office and found you sleeping on his table. He sighed, because he knew that you had been exhausted the whole day. He walked towards you and kissed your husband.

You sensed your husband's presence by his warmth and smell. You immediately lifted your head from the table and was met with his worried eyes.

"Baby" you sighed while burying your head in his chest. He gently rubbed your head and you moaned.

"Let's go home honey" he said. You looked up at him and nodded. You got up and pecked his lips. Your husband switched off the lights of his office and took his bag, coat and closed the door of his office and walked you out from there.

He opened the car door for you and gently placed you inside the passenger seat, while he got in the driver's seat. He kissed your head and began to drive back home.

Home came in view and you smiled tiredly. Your husband parked the car and carried you inside the house while you smiled at him.

Good thing that you guys had already eaten your dinner back at the hotel. You jumped from his arms and undressed in front of him, as you were so desperate to take a shower.

You looked at your husband's eyes, as he stared at you with pure love. You felt safe while being naked in front of him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. A soft smile formed on your face at the affection you got from your husband.

He placed a soft kiss on your head. "I feel so tired baby" you said while pouting "i know honey, but i have an idea in which you would feel better" he said and your eyes lit up.

You looked up at him and nodded wanting him to continue. "But first let us take a shower and be fresh" he said. You smiled and got on your tippy toes, placing your lips on his.

He kissed you back and after a few seconds of kissing each other passionately you guys pulled away.

Your husband is now undressed in front of you. You guys step inside the bathroom and take a shower. It was pleasant and it relaxed your muscles. Your husband knew that you needed the shower to help you relax.

Afterwards you were in the bed waiting for your husband to come while you were just wearing one of his sweatshirts and panties.

You spotted your husband coming out in his pyjamas. He smiled at you to which you returned it back with your cute smile.

He kissed your head. "Remove your shirt and lay on your stomach honey" he whispered. Without saying anything, you removed the sweatshirt and placed it somewhere and then you had laid on your stomach.

The bed dipped in which meant that your husband too was in the bed. His hands were now on your back. His fingers ran through your spine and you felt relieved.

He started to gently massage your back soothing your muscles.

"Oh, h/n"
"Mhm this feels so good"

You moaned out of relief. Your husband smiled knowing that you were relaxed and feeling good so he continued it.

He massaged each and every aching part of your back. He rubbed his thumbs on your back and you closed your eyes while moaning.

"Oh goodness, mhm"

"Do you feel good honey?"

"Yes h/n i feel soooo good. Thank you baby. I love you so much"

"I love you too honey"

He smiled. He then began to place kisses all over your back. Then he turned you over and massaged your b**bs while kissing them. He then gently massaged your stomach and lower abdomen.

He pressed your aching legs and massaged your feet while kissing them. Oh how lucky you were to have a husband like him.

"Ok baby, come here now. I want your cuddles" you said while looking at him through your half sleepy eyes.

He smiled at you and removed his pyjama shirt while tossing it at the side somewhere.

He laid down beside you and hugged you tightly. He kissed your head and switched off the night lamp while once again turning back to you.

He kissed your lips and closed his eyes after watching you sleep.

It's just a random  one
shot which i have made as i am super tired
right now. The summer
trip which i have been for was good and since now that i am back. I
feel so tired. We all
want some like this on our good days and as
well as like these
days. Ah how i wish i
had a husband who
would take care of me
and understand me. I
don't think i'm good or
lucky enough to have a
husband.
P. S i'm not married.
So anyways i'm so tired and so sleepy right
now. So good night
lovies. Take care. Have a nice night.

Love E. ♥︎