princess×bodyguard-4

I was wearing a black silk velvet short dress, which designed it with the same matching pair of long black gloves. I wore pearl earrings and a chain and bracelet all made of pearls.

I heard a knock on the door

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said. I heard footsteps until it stopped behind me. I felt a hot breath on my neck. I quickly turned around and spotted my bodyguard smiling down at me.

I hugged him tightly and pressed a light kiss on his neck. "what's up my princess?" He asked as though he sensed my tension. "I'm a little nervous I'm going to announce our engagement to the world now" i told him.

He smiled softly and cupped my face. I smiled at him. "Don't worry my princess I'll be there near you. I'm sure you're gonna be ok" he said and kissed my cheeks.

I blushed and got assured by his words. He pressed his lips onto mine and I smiled kissing him back. Our lips moved in sync as they were perfect and made for each other. Of course we are made for each other. I licked his bottom lip and moaned as our tongues collided against each other. I grasped onto his blazer, my other hand finding it's way up to his neck and pulling his more to the kiss. "H-h/n i need you" i moaned and quickly pulled away as i was breathless.

He looked at me. I looked down at his lips. "Princess we can't you need to be out in 10mins" he said smiling softly. "but I need you" i pouted. He looked down at his watch and then back at me "i can eat you out if you want my princess" he said smirking. "But what about you" i asked him "not necessary I'll get mine afterwards" he said and leaned in.

--------------------

"Ahh..fuck" i moaned and came undone all over my bodyguard's face. He smirked up at me and licked up all the mess. I blushed. "Feeling better princess" he asked cupping my chin "yes but later on I want you inside me" i told him getting up and putting on my panty.

He shook his head smiling and we both walked out of my room. I held onto my bodyguard's well finace's arm and we both made our way outside.

"Ladies and Gentlemen my daughter princess y/n" said dad

"Ladies and Gentlemen my daughter princess y/n" said dad. I faked a smile and walked up to the grills standing at the balcony.

"Princess has something to share to everyone" said dad. I smiled and he gave me the mic. I blushed and took my finace's hand with me and walked more further so that everyone could see us.