ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩

𝕊𝕆ℕ𝔾 - 𝕎𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣.

𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕙/𝕟
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕪/𝕟
𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤:
𝕐/𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥
ℍ/𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥

𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕙/𝕟𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕪/𝕟𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤: 𝕐/𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥ℍ/𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥

You came out of for some fresh. Being inside the hall had been exhausting. Your eyes searched for your mafia boyfriend. You sighed and walked over to the railings which had been decorated with lights.

You and your mafia boyfriend had been invited over to a mafia party as it usual. So far the party had been going pretty good, but you were bored although the food didn't bore you.

Soon after a while you felt someone's presence. It was none other than your mafia boyfriend h/n.

You smiled at him, while he stared at you. "What's up h/n?" You asked him in a teasing manner. "Nothing my love, are you enjoying the party so far?" He asked.
"Yea, no" you answered. "Hmm i see. What do you want me to do to keep you entertained?" He asked, "uhm no need of that h/n" you smiled.

Just then a waiter passed by you and asked if you guys wanted some drinks. You denied but your boyfriend took one drink for himself.

"Babe why didn't you take a drink?" Asked h/n, "i'm not in the mood to drink babe" you answered.

Just then you took a cigarette from your purse and lit it. You took in a puff and blew out the air. You felt relevied.

Your boyfriend stared at you from the side and smirked. He watched as how you smoked the cigarette. His eyes gazing up from you hips and resting on your perfect b**bs. He licked his lips and his eyes met yours. You were already smirking at him to which he smirked back. He chuckled at you. He kissed your cheek.

You guys looked down at the city and enjoyed the view while you smoked. But his eyes were just all over you. He thought to himself that he was so lucky to have you. His eyes were roaming all over body. He wanted to destory you tonight. He smelled your perfume and that made the adrenaline rush through his veins. He was standing behind you and pushing his hard-on behind you.

He took the cigarette from your hand and took a Puff from it. He blew out the air and whispered in your ear. "You look so hot and sexy" as he bit just below your ear.

You smiled. You turned to him and kissed his lips. He took a puff and kissed your lips blowing the air inside your mouth. You blew out the air and kissed him back. You guys started to makeout.

You pulled away while biting his lower lip. He smirked at you. "Tell me what you want babe?" He asked you. "I want you
h/n" you whispered. He sniffed your neck and kissed your cheek.

"Come" he ordered. You gladly took his hand and walked along with him. He took you to one room and opened the door. It was a bedroom and looked luxurious.

You smirked and knew what was going to come. "Go sit on the bed" you instructed him. He smirked at your dominance and obeyed. You came and got on your knees,  in front of him.

He cupped your chin and kissed your lips. You pulled away and unbuttoned his dress pants. You pulled down his boxers and his d**k sprung out, all thick and hard, not to say he was big too.

You eyed the red head and kissed the tip. He let out a breathy moan ad your lips touched his tip. You licked his balls and he smiled clutching your hair. You licked up from beneath till his tip and took the whole head inside your mouth. You sucked and licked and slowly took down his length in your mouth. He groaned and let out moans. You gently played with his balls and sucked him off, you gagged and felt him twitch in your mouth. He told you that he was coming and he did, fully in your mouth. Warm and wet.

"For the first time i can feel you taste sweet" you said while licking his tip. He smirked and grabbed your throat while lifting you on his lap and kissing you passionately.

After a hot makeout session you guys pulled away.

H/n threw you on the bed and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt you smirked and spread your legs for him.

He winked at you and pulled down your panties. He kissed your thighs and licked up from your legs. He pulled up your dress and now your stomach too was exposed to him. "Wet babe" he smirked. You chuckled. "Hmm let's see how wet to i make you" he teased while softly rubbing his fingers up and down your cl*t and sl*t. You shuddered under his touch and he smirked at how wet you became under his touch.

He immediately pushed two fingers inside you. You moaned out his name and he bent down and started to suck on your cl*t. "So sweet" he mummered. You pushed his face further in your p*ssy. You clenched around his fingers as soon as he hit your g-spot. "H/n please i'm cumming" you cried out. He smirked and hummed. You didn't stop and came in his mouth.

After a while of giving each other oral, both of you guys were naked down. You were on top of h/n riding him like a real cow girl style and he was loving it.

You both came down from your high and he took turn now as he f**ked you raw from behind. Your p*ssy was wet and felt sore but you too came again and him too.

Then he flipped you over and did it in a missionary style. You cried out for mercy but that didn't stop him, he made sure you came before he did and then pulled out from you.

He laid down beside you and took out a cigarette and lit it. He took a Puff and handed it to you.

The feeling was way more pleasurable than anything else. You took a puff and blew out the air. You turned to your boyfriend and kissed his lips.

He once again admired you as you smoked and the way you looked, you looked just like his.

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕤

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕤. 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤. ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟. 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔼