Runaway

"are you sure y/n baby, i don't want to force you into all this, of course I'm gonna be there with-" you cut him off by pressing your lips on his.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes nodding my head. "I'm ready for this h/n and I trust you so much" i told h/n as he stared into my eyes.

He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. We both pulled away. I bit my lip and stared into those orbs. He looked down at me with so much passion and love.

"I unm i love you h/n" i told him nervously. He smiled "i love you too my baby" he said as he kissed my forehead. He brought me to his chest as i laid my head there and closed my eyes.

    ____________________________________

H/n is my boyfriend. I was having a very tough time with life and he has always been there with me. Yes he's seven years older than me but we eventually fell in love. He lives in California. He has his own job and everything while I have nothing I'm so broke. Broke with everything in my life. But his love for me keeps telling me to get you. So one day he asked me to run away with him. And u thought for a while. Then I got to know. I don't have anything left to do here. So i decided to take this step. He says that i could live with him.

I got a message from my cousin asking me to draw some of his records. Of course i decided to help him. But I need to go away as soon as possible. So I asked h/n.

He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. "Uhm h/n" i gulped nervously. "Yes my darling come here" he patted  his thigh. So I went and sat on his lap.

His hands resting on my hip and thigh. "Babe wanna tell me something" he asked. God how does he know. "Uhm well. Can we extend our date" i asked him playing with his hoodie string.

He stared at me as he was silent. "What happened I know I'm sorry but my cousin asked to do his drawings I mean for the records and I wanted to help him before coming with you, so please" i asked him.

"I don't mind lovie, but is it that only you want to extend the run away baby" he asked me. I nodded my head looking at him. He sighed and cupped my cheeks.

"Till me then which day because I need to book flights and keep everything ready my baby" he said. I nodded. "I'll let you know soon" i told him.

We leaned in and kissed each other passionately savoring this moment. We pulled away and smiled. He turned us so that I was laying now and his hovering on top of me.

     _____________________________________

I held the papers in my hand along with the pencil box and walked inside h/n's renter apartment. I looked at him and found him in the kitchen.

"Hey baby" i greeted, he turned towards me a smile on his handsome face. "Hey sweetheart" he smiled as he pressed a kiss on my cheek.

We pulled away from the hug. "I wanted to do the drawings with you, not in my parents house because they didn't want to help my cousin is it bad to help anyone h/n. I was scared so that's why i brought it here, i hope you don't mind h/n" i said tears spilling out of my eyes.

I gushed into his chest and kept hanging my head as i was so stressed out and feeling overwhelmed. He rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings.

"Shh my baby, don't worry they just want to make you bad, it's nothing see you can help anyone ok baby, you have a good heart you can help anyone and everyone. Ok baby don't worry I'm always here to support and don't take it seriously what your parents said ok they just want to pull ya down ok bub" he said as he rubbed my back.

I nodded and pulled away wiping my tears. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "Now let's have dinner, i made us some" he said. I nodded smiling and giggling.