At Midnight: The Butler, Superhuman

*3rd pov*

"Somebody! Hey! Where did everyone go!?" Little Ciel runs around the manor to see everyone gone. Little Ciel heard a noise and went towards it to see a dead dog. "Sebastian...?" Little Ciel lifts up his hands to be bloody then in his vision sees a stran of hair, then he looks up to see his parents hugging each other, dead. "Father! Mother!"

Little Ciel runs out of the room, "Someone help me! Everyone's going to die!" Little Ciel goes down a hall to see Tanaka. "Tanaka! Help me!" Little Ciel pleads. "You must not come over here! Please run away. Lord Ciel... this is all too awful for y-" Tanaka coughed blood and fell down to a figure with a knife behind him. "TANA-" Little Ciel's vision turned black.

"Let's take him with us. He'll fetch a good price."

"There's this thing called idle curiosity, and it's got deep pockets."

An old man moved the black curtain, "ohh... what have we here!" The old man stares inside the cage. "Rare, right?" Another man said. "This is more than two persons' worth!" The old man gave coins to other man. "Cheers, guv."

"I shall brand you with the mark of the noble beast."

"AAAAH!"

'Let me out. Let me out. Let me out of here.'

"See, you've gotten so much lovelier now."

'It hurts. It's all dirty. I want to go home.' Hands start to grab little Ciel then he is placed in a bigger cage. 'Father, mother, God. Please.'

"Now let us begin the noble mass once more this evening." One of the cultists announced.

'Why? Why must we be-! No one's coming to save me.'

The old man lifts up the dagger and stabs.

'There us no such thing as God in this world!!! Killkillkillkillkill!!!'

"-Oh? Well, well. What a tiny master this is. You have summoned me. That fact will not change for all eternity... and the sacrifice that has been made will never return. Now! Make your choice." A demon covered in black informs.

"I COMMAND YOU!! KILL THEM ALL!" Little Ciel gets the contract on his eye and order the demon.
_________________________________________

"-C... Ciel...?" Soma calls out to Ciel as he snaps out of his past.

"My... family was murdered, my home was subjected to humiliation unfit for even a beast. I was powerless... child. Thus, I returned to Phantomhive, so that I might inflict the same humiliation upon those who made me and mine suffer. If Phantomhive was an obstacle to those who dispatched its previous head three years ago, they will eventually target me again if I stay on as Earl. I'm waiting... for them to come here and make an attempt on my life." Ciel explains to Soma his situation.

"Why... would you go that far..." Soma wants to know why Ciel did it. "Despairing, grieving, standing still... what good will they do? Even the dead can stand still. But here I am... alive and standing on my own two feet, with my own strength. If I'm going to die at some point anyway, I'd rather do so without regrets. I won't make any lofty claims about trying to avenge the previous head. I'm simply doing this for my own diversion. Them or me, Earl Phantomhive. This is all just a game to see who wins. Even if I'm made to stand on the edge of despair in a hellish place... I won't give up. I'll give up. I'll grab the spider's thread if it'll help me crawl up of there. We humans possess that kind of strength." Ciel declares.