At noon: The Butler, Foreign

*3rd pov*

"Lord Ciel. It is time for to wake up." A male voice announces. "Nn...? Lord... Ciel?" Ciel mutters since Sebastian doesn't called him that and it was a different voice. Ciel rubs his eye then turns up and see Agni with a smile on his smile, "Good morning!" Ciel freaked out, "!!?" This causes (Y/n) to wake up.

"<Namaste Jii>... Lord Ciel. Breakfast is ready." Agni announces "Wh—! What are you doing in my room!?" Ciel shouts while covering his eye. "Pardon me... young—" Sebastian enters the room to witness Agni carrying Ciel. "Breakfast will get will get cold if you do not hurry and you can get feed your cat." Agni happily said and picked up the cat. "Now just hand on! What the hell!?" Ciel tries to get off of Agni's hold. "Oh? Things are already lively at this hour!" Lau peeks in the room. "MISTER SEBASTIAAAAAN!!" The three servants and Pluto runs inside the room. "You four, are in the presence of our guests." Sebastian scolds them while Pluto goes after (Y/n) but Agni keeps moving away from him so Pluto doesn't get the cat. "What is it? Has something happened again—" The three cut off Sebastian.

"Something wrong!"

"Really, really wrong!"

"Crazy wrong!"

"Wrong, it is!"

"The food, it's—!"

"The garden it's—!"

"The laundry it's—!"

The three say all together, "wrong...?" Sebastian is confused while in the back Agni is taking Ciel and (Y/n) away with Pluto running after Agni to get to (Y/n). Sebastian goes to follow the three to see the laundry is hanged perfectly, the garden is not destroyed and has two elephants, and the food is burnt. "What in the world...?" Sebastian is in disbelief. "Ah! I have taken the liberty of handling the morning chores!" Agni said, appearing behind Sebastian with (Y/n) resting on his head. "You should not have! You are our guest, so please make yourself at home." Sebastian goes to Agni. "I could never. My prince aside, I... am merely a butler, so... I felt it my duty to help Mister Sebastian." Agni said with pride. "Mister Agni..." Sebastian looks at the servants, "why do you three not knowtow and beg Mister Agni for the dirt under his nails? Your lives might gain a little value that way." This caused the three servants to attack Agni which (Y/n) to run away before the three jumped Agni and goes to Sebastian as he picks her up and places her on his head then they leave, abandoning Agni to the three.

*Later*

"...so? How long do you intend to stay here?" Ciel asked them as they all have breakfast. "We'll leave when we've finished our errand." Soma explains while eating. "That—" before Ciel could say more, "you mean the person you were looking for before, right?" Lau interrupted Ciel. "And why are you staying over as w—" Ciel got cut off again. "Yes. I'm in search of a certain woman." Soma pulls out the terrible drawing, "this one. Her name is Nina... and she was a servant in my palace." Sebastian, Ciel, Lau, and (Y/n) look at the drawing. "This is..." Ciel could only say. "I drew it. You'll know right away when you see her because I drew her so well! Isn't she lovely?" Soma said so confidently. 'Bro is in delusion of him drawing good.' (Y/n) thought, eating some rice.

"Sebastian, will you be able to seek her out with this...?" Ciel questions Sebastian. "Even for me, this is a bit, erm... well, I shall try." Sebastian said. "I myself have encountered a beauty like this, I saaay!" Lau said, holding the drawing. "To be expected! She was the most beautiful woman in my palace." Soma said as he finished his food. "...So. Why is that woman in Great Britain?" Ciel noticed Agni and Soma are praying to a statue. "LISTEN TO ME!!!" Ciel shouted at them. "How did they get that statue here?" (Y/n) asked the important question. "What are they doing, all of a sudden?"