At midnight: The Butler, On the Hunt

*3rd pov*

"Once upon a dreary eve... at midnight when all hopes and dreams had been lost... I, who had been possessed by an apparition, spied a stately raven happen by overhead... and with dreaming eyes quoth the raven... 'That which is lost shall never return. Never more.'"
_________________________________________

"--ster. --young master. Young master." Ciel heard a voice calling him, but his vision is blurry as he sees two dark figures with smiles which one reaches for him. Ciel took action and pulled out a gun under his pillow and aimed at Sebastian. "Do not--! Touch me--!" Ciel is shaking, so (Y/n) in her cat form goes up to Ciel and gently lays on his stomach, which made Ciel calm down, put the gun down, and hold her.

Sebastian grins and goes to the cart. "For today's morning tea, I have prepared Assam with plenty of milk. The milk will serve to relax you. It will calm you down. Especially... after a bad dream..." Sebastian serves the tea as Ciel finally calms down and takes the cup. Sebastian noticed a book on the pillow and picked it up. "It is all because you read Poe before going to bed."

"I do as I please. What of the day's schedule?" Ciel asks while petting (Y/n). "Today you must review the documents sent from headquarters. And in the afternoon, the Marchioness of Midford and Lady Elizabeth will be visiting." Sebastian announced. "DAMN!!" Ciel realized who is coming over to visit and that woke (Y/n) up. "And young master's--"

"Begin preparations right away!" Ciel orders and got off the bed, holding (Y/n). Sebastian is confused about why Ciel is worked up, "You do not need to hurry so. The Marchioness will be here this afternoon--" Ciel cut him off. "FOOL!!" Ciel shouts. "WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AUNT FRANCIS HERE!!" Ciel hands (Y/n) to Sebastian, "Give (Y/n) a proper maid attire and make her be at her best attitude!" Ciel orders. "Huh?" (Y/n) could only respond as Sebastian and Ciel take action.

*Outside*

Finny is walking by the garden with a happy look. "Aaah, I'm so glad we have Pluto joining us!" Finny noticed some flowers a blooming. "Ah! The Christmas roses are blooming! Soon it'll be Christmas, huuuh?! AH!" Finny realized something and ran to where Mey-Rin, Bard, chibi Tanaka, and Pluto are. "You guys! You guuuuys!! Omigosh!"

"...this early in the morning." Bard has his head on the table. "What happened, hmmm?" Mey-Rin asks. "Sheesh, have all of you forgotten? Today's a special day!!" The four look at the calendar as it is December 12. "Special--?"

On the other side shows a carriage coming to the Phantomhive manor and in comes out, "it has been a while since I saw you last, Marchioness of Midford. You have arrived earlier than expected today as well..." Ciel greets them with a messy hair while in the background is Sebastian and (Y/n) with a maid outfit. "Spare me the formalities. You look as if you've just risen, Earl Phantomhive." The Marchioness said then Lizzie hugs Ciel. "Ciel's cute even when he has just woken up!"

"Elizabeth!! Do not behave so rudely before you've even greeted him. I have always told you that a lady must observe the proprieties even when she's at her mother's family home..." The Marchioness scolds Lizzie. "I'M SORRY, MOTHER!!" Lizzie holds Ciel tightly as the Marchioness turns to look at Sebastian and (Y/n). "It has been a while since I saw you last. Welcome, Marchioness and Lady Elizabeth. You have traveled a great distance today— ah... erm... might there be something on my fa—" Sebastian tries to say as the Marchioness keeps getting closer with a glare. "You look... lecherous! And for you, girl! You look... atrocious!"

"I am afraid I was born this way—"

"Well—"

"Moreover!" The Marchioness grabs Sebastian and (Y/n)'s bangs, "the three of you are sporting long bangs, though you're both male and lady. How unseemly! You need to learn a thing or two from Tanaka there!" She shouted at the three.