56

"I'll see you after work darling." Kara says as she kisses Lena. "I can't wait." Lena replies as they pull away. Kara walks out of the office and says a quick 'bye' to Jess before getting on the elevator and taking it down to the awaiting suv. Lena sits back in her chair and continues her work while memories of last night flood into her mind. She soon begins to drift into a daydream about their upcoming wedding and honeymoon all coming in a couple months.

Meanwhile Kara is just settling into her chair after yelling at the bull pen to get back to work. "Uh...it's gonna be a long day." Kara groaned. Her door was shut and she didn't' have any more meetings to deal with now, it's just paperwork now, signing papers, going over the final touches for the magazine. That's what she's doing when Lena walks into her office a few hours later. "Now who's the workaholic?" Lena asked as she wrapped her arms around the blonde. " Ok...ok...it's a tie then...but I'm almost finished." Kara whispered as she called for her assistant. "Take these back to publishing. Have them put this as the cover, and these photos on the story pages!" Kara states. The assistant leaves quickly with the stack of papers in her arms.

Kara turns back to Lena who's sitting on the sofa with as smirk. "God you are so incredibly hot when boss people around." Lena growls. "Well if you think that's sexy...then you'll be completely aroused tonight at home...when I put my bossy pants on in the bedroom." Kara replies. "Oh really now?" Lena asks as she stands up. "Yes. Come on darling...I'm all done work for today, and there's no other emergencies....so let me take you home and allow me to ravish you." Kara growled as she wrapped her arms around the dark haired woman as they walked out of the office.

A ten minute car ride, and a short elevator ride later and Lena is pressed up against the door of their penthouse. Kara's lips are on her neck causing the dark haired woman to moan in pleasure. Soon their clothes are discarded and Kara's lying on the sofa while Lena is riding her cock. Kara's holding on Lena's hips as she bounces. "FUCK! YESSSS!" Lena yells out. "RAO! FUCK!" Kara growls as they tumble over the cliff together before collapsing. Lena curls herself up in Kara's arms as they remain lying there together. "You should bring 'bossy kara' out more often. I liked that." Lena whispered. "I'll remember that..." Kara replies.

They remain there for a few more minutes before Kara gets a call from the DEO saying supergirl is needed. "It's just a house fire. I'll be back before you know it." Kara says as she kisses Lena's lips. "Be careful nonetheless." Lena whispers as Kara flys out of the balcony doors. Lena watches her fiancé fly away to save the day again and she can't help but smile to herself. "I'm marrying supergirl...in two months time...who would have guessed a 'Super' and a Luthor not only working together...but getting married to one another..." Lena said as she picked up the discarded clothes and walked into the bedroom to change into something comfortable.

About an hour later an ash covered Kara comes back into the penthouse. "Kara! Are you ok?" Lena gasps as she rushes to the blonde superhero. "It's just some ash Lee..I'm ok...I promise." Kara replies doing her best to reassure Lena. "Ok...go shower darling I've got some food ordered." Lena whispered as she pecks Kara's lips. "You're amazing my love...truly amazing!" Kara calls as she walks towards their bedroom.