48

Later that night Kara and Lena took a walk in the moonlight talked about their upcoming wedding. "Honeymoon? Hmmm...maybe someplace warm..." Kara suggested. "Maybe the tropics? Anywhere is ok with me as long as I get to see you in a bikini." Lena replied as she wrapped her arm around the blondes waist. "Lee..." Kara whispered. "Yes darling..." Lena replied. "Who said we'd be wearing clothes." Kara growled. Lena swallowed hard and looked into the boule eyes of her fiancé. "Come let's get back to the house, we need some sleep before we continue planning our wedding." Kara replied as she picked up the dark haired woman into her arms and flew back to the house.

Eliza was already asleep when they returned to Kara's room that night. "Lee..." Kara whispered. "Hmm?" Lena replied. "I think we should to Hawaii for our honeymoon." Kara stated. "You think?" Lena asked. "Yea...I think it'll be fun. I'm sure there's a private beach somewhere out there." Kara replied. "We can look tomorrow morning...but right now I need cuddles." Lena whispered as she lay her head on Kara's chest. Kara wrapped her arms around her fiancé and soon found sleep.

Lena woke up first in the morning and just lay there watching the blonde sleep. Kara's blonde hair was spread out around her head like a halo. Lena smiled as she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of her. Smiling at the blonde Lena put her phone away and returned to cuddling her. "Lee...did you just take a picture of me and then start cuddling me again?" Kara whispered. "Nooope." Lena replied. "You did...I have super hearing remember." Kara whispered. "Shit..." Lena replied.

"It's ok darling, I don't mind one bit." Kara replied. "Good...cause on our honeymoon I'm gonna be taking a lot more pictures of you." Lena replied. "What will your wife say darling? You taking pictures of another woman on your honeymoon...naughty...naughty!" Kara teased. "I'm sure she won't have a problem." Lena growled as she kissed Kara's lips.