37

Later that evening Kara and Lena were fielding calls from all their friends. "Yes! I'm getting married! Of course you'll be invited to the wedding Sara! You and the rest of our super friends will be there! No there won't be nazis...but there will be some single ladies for you to fool around with." Kara stated. After a few more hours of answering calls and texts the newly engaged woman sat down on the sofa. "Well...Lee...I've got something for you too." Kara stated as she pulled out two boxes from the end table drawer. "Two? Whats this one for?" Lena asked holding them. "Well this one is an engagement ring obviously...but this is a bracelet. It was my mother's...my birth mother's...she gave it to me when I got launched here. It's a Krypton thing, there they gave each other wedding bracelets that represented both houses." Kara explained as She opened the larger box.

Lena took the bracelet out to see it had four different color gemstones on it. "The blue one represents the house of El, and this one represents my mother's house In-Ze pointing to a gold colored gemstone. And here I had these added, a green emerald to represent you and another blue one to represent the house of El. You don't have to wear it if you don't want to..." Kara began. "Kara! Of course I want to wear it! It's beautiful! I love it and I love you too!" Lena exclaimed happily as she put it on her wrist. "Oh Rao! Ok....are you ready to see the ring?" Kara asked. "Yes!" Lena replied. Kara opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with a large diamond in the center.

Lena couldn't hold back the tears any longer. Kara slipped it on Lena's left hand and pulled her into a heated kiss. "They're beautiful!" Lena cooed as they parted.