33

The next morning Lena dressed in warm clothes immediately after a quick shower. "Ok...it's gonna be a long flight there." Kara explained. "Ok! I'm ready when you are." Lena replied as they stepped out onto the balcony Kara picked Lena up into her arms before lifting off into the sky. Tucking her head into the blondes neck Lena shut her eyes as they flew faster and faster towards their destination. Fifteen quick minutes later Kara was landing softly in the snow at the entrance of the fortress. "We're here Lee you can open your eyes now." Kara whispered. Gently Kara let Lena down on her feet as they made their way into the large room. "Luthor! LUTHOR PROTOCOL!" Screamed a silver robot with its flashing lights for eyes. "Kel El! It's ok! Lena means no harm!" Kara snapped at the robot. "Yes Kara Zor-El." The robot replied before flying off. "What was that?" Len asked still panicked stricken. "A safety measure Kal-El put in place in case Lex came snooping about. Come on it's this way." Kara explained as she began walking down a small hallway.

Lena kept her eyes on the blonde as she followed her through the maze of different objects. "What is all this?" Lena asked. "Krypton artifacts mostly. Although I wouldn't touch anything. I'm not sure what they would do to you, and I don't want you to get hurt Lena." Kara stated as they continued on their way. After a few minutes of walking making small talk Kara found what she was looking for. "This is it." Kara stated holding up a tube of orange liquid. "That's the penis juice?" Lena asked arching an eyebrow. "Basically. Come on, let's go home and you can start examining it." Kara stated as they made their way back through the piles of stuff. Once at the entrance Kara gave the robot an order in Kryptoniese before picking up Lena in her arms and flying off again.

Another fifteen minutes later they were landing on their balcony once again. "That was interesting." Lena stated as she stood up. "You're cold...come on I'll make you some coco and we can head to your lab to go over this together." Kara stated as they headed to the kitchen. "So this is supposed to make you grow a penis?" Lena asked looking at the orange liquid. "Basically thats the idea. I've only heard of it working a few times on Krypton. I remember women would come to my family's house and ask them to make this and a few months later they'd have a child. It wasn't till I was preparing to join the science guild that I learned the properties of it." Kara explained as she handed Lena her coco before grabbing the liquid and heading towards the laboratory.