Concert prep

*Harry*
We arrived at the stadium and were put in our dressing rooms. The girls have one and then 5sos has one and we get a separate one. Lou was doing Louis hair and he was squirming. He hates having his hair and makeup done. "What do you think the girls are dressing in?" Liam asked. I said, "Normal clothes?" "Okay, then what about T?" Niall asked. I said, "Hopefully something conservative." "Let's hope all of our sisters are wearing something conservative." Liam said. Zayn and I nodded. Louis asked, "Did you see Ash and T holding hands Harry?" "No. Why did you have to bring that up?" I said. Why didn't Ashton listen, ugh. I shook my head in annoyance and waited for it to my turn for hair and makeup.

*Trystyn*
We found a rack of clothes in our dressing room and we changed. I guess we are going to dinner after this or something. I had two bags. One with my performance outfit that Harry is gonna kill me about and the other for dinner. Everybody else is wearing clothes for the concert and dinner. Aspyn, Cecelia, and Raini all are wearing short dresses while Perrie is the only one out of El, Danni, Juliet, Sophia and her wearing a long dress. I got dressed and put on my shoes then put my hair down and brushed it. I put on some eyeliner too. "Whoa T your hair is wavy like Harry's? I didn't know that." Juliet said. I said, "Yeah, I always wear it up or straighten it." "Oh, but it's really pretty. You should keep it down for dinner." El said. I nodded as I finished lacing up my shoes and we walked out. All of us ready in the hallway we ran into the boys (both bands). Liam, Zayn's and Harry's eyes went three feet out of their heads when they saw us.