Caught = one very pissed off older brother

*Harry*
So I was video chatting with my girlfriend, Juliet. She has been in America for a month and was on a plane while I was video chatting with her. I need to go get her. I headed down stairs to find Ashton making out with Trystyn. Once Raini ended the video I cleared my throat and Trystyn moved far away from Ashton, smart girl. "Hey Trystyn, Juliet wants you to come with me to pick her up at the airport." I said. She nodded and slipped on some shoes and we left. Once in my car she said, "Juliet doesn't really want me to come with you right." "Yup, but I am not leaving you alone with Ashton." I said. She said, "Haz it was a dare from one of my viewers." "Was it to kiss you specifically?" I questioned. She said, "No he could've picked between me, Raini, Aspyn, and Cecelia." "Yeah if he kissed Aspyn Liam would be all over his ass like I am now." I said. After a few minutes I said, "Simon and I were talking about you." "What about?" she asked. I said, "About the tour and if you wanted to go." "As the studio engineer?" she said. I said, "No as the guitarist." "Wait really?! Why?" she said excited and confused. I said, "Our guitarist quit. And I guess Simon heard you messing around on your guitar." "Oh." she said. I nodded as we arrived at the airport.

*Juliet*
My plane just landed. Man I can't wait to see Harry. He is the man of my dreams. We've been dating for two years now. He is so sweet and kind. I walked out to see Harry standing in his pissed off and protective stance with Trystyn standing there in her pajamas. Now I'm curious at what the hell she did to piss Harry off this bad. I just know it is about a boy. I can't wait to find out. "Hey Babe." I said as I came closer (wearing this). Harry snapped out of his thoughts for a little bit and tried to act happy. "Hey." He said then pecked my lips. I said, "Hey T." "Hi." She said bluntly clearly mad at Harry. I asked, "What's got you two pissed at each other." "I walked in on her and Ashton having a make out session." Harry said. Trystyn said, "It was a dare from one of my viewers. I even clearly stated that you'd kill both of us if you caught us. But it didn't change his damn mind." "Wait. Ashton, as in Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer?" I questioned. Harry said, "Yeah. All four boys are staying with us until we go on tour. By the way Trystyn I am thinking about telling Simon no for you to come on tour with us. We could just use someone else for guitar." I watched as Trystyn just rolled her eyes. I said, "Harry don't you dare. You already told her she could go. She is 17 and should be able to make her own decisions and know her own boundaries." "Whatever." Harry said wanting to drop the subject and let's just say the car ride home was silent and tense.