Haunted Kiss

*Michael*
Yeah Haunted Mansion time!!!! I can't wait. And since it's two in a buggy I'm gonna kidnap Raini and get in a buggy with her. We got in line and stood in order with who we are going to sit with. We got to the elevator part and I looked over to see Trystyn and Aspyn plugging their ears and barring their heads into Luke and Ashton's shoulders. I wonder CRASH! Screaming women why. That makes sense. "How did you guys know that was gonna happen?" I asked. Aspyn said, "We may or may not of looked up the rides here on You Tube a couple times. Luke laughed at Aspyn who pushed him. We got on to the ride and in the buggies to see the rest of the lads and their girlfriends there too. Okay then. I pull Raini into a buggy before Cecelia grabs her and we take off. Half way through the ride things started to pop out and Raini jumped a few times ending up on top of me. I sat her back down next to me and looked at her. She looked at me and as another thing popped out I kissed her to keep her from screaming. She kissed back to my surprise. So we basically ended up making out until the hitch hiker part of the ride because there are mirrors. We walked out and Luke said, "Nice." "Huh?" I asked. Ashton said, "We saw you and Raini. Forget that the buggy turns." Raini started to blush and looked down as the guys and their girlfriends walked out. "Hey how has your guys adventure been?" Paul asked. Calum said, "Good. Fan free too." "Yup, but the adventures only begun. Disney Crew is on a role and have only been on three rides. Next Thunder Mountain!" Ashton said. Louis said, "You guys have a group name. No fair. We should come up with one." All the boys groaned at Louis suggestion. Liam said, "Well we haven't been attacked or noticed yet either." "That's good." Aspyn said. Paul asked, "Has Trystyn talked yet?" "Nope." We all said. Harry said, "Wait she isn't talking at all. I thought it was just to me because she was mad at me." "Nope she actually hasn't talked for two weeks. She won't even give me any hints to why not." Aspyn said. Harry just nodded and then Paul said, "We are meeting up in front of the park at about seven." "Okay. When's the concert?" I asked. Paul said, "Ten." We nodded and headed out.