The FAIREST of them all

*Luke*
We've been on Thunder Mountain where Aspyn and Trystyn blew out mine and Ashton's ear buds. Yeah we got Trystyn to scream. Maybe she'll talk at Buzz Light-year Space Commander ride. But she didn't. I kicked everybody's butt though. Now to the Fairest Wheel. I think it'll be romantic if I kiss Aspyn on it. Maybe I will and maybe I won't depends on how it goes. When we got there we all looked up and Aspyn said, "Holy shit it's huge." "That's what she said." Michael said. Raini punched him and he said, "Sorry I couldn't help it. Aspyn walked herself into that one." I looked over at Aspyn who just rolled her eyes and we got in line. "I'm excited and scared at the same time." Cecelia said. Aspyn, Raini and Trystyn nodded in agreement. Ash said, "It's not that bad." "Eh. We'll find out when we get on it." I said. Calum and Michael said, "Yup." After waiting in a Disney line. We hopped on and it started up. When the wheel got to the top is stopped for a bit. I looked at Aspyn and said, "You are the Fairest of them all. You know that right." before kissing her. When the fairest wheel started moving again and we neared the end we broke the kiss as she said, "That was so corny." "What was so horny?" Ashton asked. I said, "Dude does your mind just bend words to sound dirty?" "No." He said. Aspyn said, "I said Corny not Horny. With a 'C' not a 'H'." "Oh." Ash exclaimed. We headed to the front of the park where we met up with everybody else. "Okay come on we got to go." Paul said as we started to leave several girls recognized both bands and came running at us. Paul tried to usher us all out of the park. We were did good. When we got out of the park someone was missing, maybe two. "Um who are we missing?" I asked. Ash said, "Um Aspyn and Trystyn." "We lost them in the crowd of girls." Louis said. Harry and Liam where looking for their sisters.

*Trystyn*
Ash's mind is corrupted I swear. Well we met up with the others as a bunch of girls came at us. We ran but I was lost in the crowd immediately and then I saw Aspyn slip back. Everyone else got through fine. I went to find Aspyn when a couple of the girls that were chasing us came up to me. "Who are you supposed to be. Some rift raff fan?" some girl snottily said. I went to say something when another girl said, "Stay away from both 5sos and One Direction. You slut. You dress like one. Exactly like that girl with the purple hair." I tried to push past them to get to everybody else when I was shoved back. "Leave me alone." I muttered. Yeah I talked! The girls said, "I think not." "I need to get out of here. I have somewhere I'm supposed to be by ten." I said. The girls said, "The One Direction concert. Well tough luck sweet heart." "No really, I need to go." I tried again to get around them but they only grabbed my arm causing me to wince because of the scars on my arm. "Let go." I said getting mad. Why won't these girls go leave me alone. Where is Paul when you need him. Goodness gracious. "No. You are coming with us." They said and started dragging me with them through the park. I looked back to where everyone else was and made eye contact with Paul. He came after me. "Girls can I please have Trystyn back. Thank you." He said taking me from the girls grasp after they through me on the floor. Once the girls were out of ear shot I said, "Thanks. They don't listen for shit." "Yeah well get used to it T. That's gonna happen a lot." Paul said. I just nodded as we ended up with everyone else. "Um T you are bleeding." Harry said. I looked at my wrist and noticed that they were able to scratch open my cuts. I said, "Wonderful." "Sarcastic much?" Ashton said before his eyes widened with shock along with Aspyn, Luke and Harry. "Holy shit you just talked. Yeah!!!!" Ashton cheered like a three year old who just got ice cream. I laughed and nodded. "Your fans are crazy." I muttered. They nodded in agreement as we headed to the busses. We needed to head out.