Interview and assumptions

Several weeks later at an interview in New York

*Harry*
We are at an interview today with 5sos and we have been asked a bunch of questions. Soon the screen came up of a picture of us heading to dinner. "Who would the four younger girls be boys?" the interviewer lady asked. I said, "Our sisters and one of their friends." "What are their names? Are they here now?" she asked. I looked at Liam who said, "Yeah they are here." "Well let's bring them out." She said. The girls came on stage and Trystyn did not look comfortable. Is she wearing a bunch of rubber band bracelets? I hope she isn't getting hate again. She sat on the arm of the couch next to me and behind Ashton. "So what are their names? Harry, why don't you start with the girl next to you." The lady said. I said, "This is my little sister, Trystyn." "They You Tuber!" Someone shouted. I nodded and then the lady asked Liam. "This is my little sister, Aspyn." He said. Zayn said, "This is my little sister Cecelia." "And I'm Raini their friend." Raini said. The interview lady asked, "Are they just touring with you or do they have a specific role in the process and succession of the band?" "Trystyn is our guitarist." Louis said. Liam said, "But, they are basically touring with us." The interviewer nodded and we continued with the questions until one was brought up for Ashton about Trystyn's video. "So Ashton care to explain this little affair you have with Trystyn Styles?" she asked. Ashton said, "We don't have an affair." "That's not what it looks like here." she said showing the ending of the video zoomed in on Trystyn and Ashton sucking face. "It was just a dare." Ashton shrugged. Aspyn said, "Yeah we were doing a Q&A video that the boys weren't even supposed to be in." "I don't think that's true." The lady said but continued on with the interview. When it was over we headed out and I asked, "Hey T are you cutting again?" looking down at her arms. She said, "No." "You aren't lying to me are you." I questioned. She shook her head no and continued to the bus.