19.

Jimin closed the group chat and on that time Jungkook started calling Jimin.
"Yeah?"
"Why Sungwoon suddenly call you?"
"Ohoo idiot..why can't he call me! We play in the same team ..that's why he wanted us to join at the practice match tomorrow"
"So you are saying you will not go to the beach tomorrow?"
"No..it's not possible you can see it"
"Fine...go and practice"
"Yaa..are you mad at me..hello ? Kook?"
Jungkook cut the call before hearing Jimin.
"Asihhh...now I have to convince him..this idiot " Jimin said under his breath and started calling Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't pick up as he was angry. He doesn't like those people who can't keep their words. And for the first time Jimin did this. Jungkook was excited to see the ocean and enjoying the beach area with Jimin and his friends. But all plan just ruined. Jungkook saw his phone ringing repeatedly.
"What?"
"Yaa..idiot please.. listen to me"
"You know very well I don't like those who break promises"
"I know I'm so sorry...ok just listen let's do one thing..."
"What thing!"
"Our practice match is at 3pm. We will finish it by 5pm. And then let's go for Beach at 9pm. What say?" Jimin said over the phone.
"Then what I will do from 3to 9pm!"
"Idiot go and visit Hobi and Namjoon. I will come as soon as I finished my practice."
"Nah I will get bored soon"
"You...you will not"
"I will."
"Ok fine then let's go with me. You will watch my practice okay?"
"Woah..good offer"
Jimin felt relieved as he could calm downed a angry Jungkook.
"Ok then I'm coming with you. Wait for me"
"Yeahhh..." Jimin said and then cut the call while smiling.
.
.
"I have a gut feeling that Jimin will bring Jungkook. As he can't stay without him for a second. Lol.."
"So what do you want?"
"You come with your four partners. And bring more two to handle Jungkook."
"Fine... don't forget about the money "
I didn't..just do your job properly and take the money" Sia said to someone over the phone and smirk.
.
.
.
Time skip ... Afternoon 3pm...
Jimin got ready to go at the cherry town basketball court with Jungkook who was waiting for him in the car. Jimin checked himself on the mirror and smiled. Jimin wore a red and nevi blue sports jacket. He then left his house and headed towards Jungkook's car. He went inside and Jungkook greeted him.
"Looking cool pretty" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"Thanks idiot" Jimin replied smilingly.

JM

They both then headed for the basketball court

They both then headed for the basketball court. The cherry town was not that far from the place where they live. But it was located in a peaceful place. Cause the there are mountains around that area.
"There are so many courts beside our varsity why your team just choose this one!" Jungkook said while driving.
"I don't know either. May be that place is kinda good for visiting also."
Jungkook sighed and then parked his car in front of the court.
"Let's go" Jimin said and got down from the car. He was feeling good inside cause after so many days he could see his teammates. Jimin started walking towards the entrance and Jungkook was walking behind him. They both entered inside and Sia looked at them both. She was hiding in a shade and was keeping her gaze on the entrance.
"Huh..knew it" Sia said as she saw Jungkook coming with Jimin.
"Liar" Sia said under his breath and sighed.
.
"Where is your teammates?" Jungkook asked and Jimin was looking around.
"Let me call Sungwoon "
"What! Don't tell me we have to wait for them now!"
"Will you just keep quiet!" Jimin said and Jungkook sighed. He then sat down on a audience seat.
"Why Sungwoon is not answering!" Jimin thought inside.
"You wait here..I'm going at the playground. Let me check ,what if they are waiting for me inside" Jimin said and walked towards the playground while Jungkook's gaze was locked on him.

Jimin was calling Sungwoon's and looking around but he didn't find any of his teammates. He even checked the resting room but the room was locked.
"Strange"Jimin said under his breath. Jimin then walked towards the playground again and looked at Jungkook who was still sitting on the seat.
"Yaa .. listen we will wait for five minutes okay! Then we will left the place" Jimin said loudly so that Jungkook can hear.
"Fine only for five minutes" Jungkook replied loudly.

After a moment Jimin saw his phone ringing.
"Sungwoon!"
"Hello,, Sungwoon where are you?"
"Ji..Jimin Jimin where are you?"
"I'm waiting for you at the court."
"No no jimin..just leave that place.. please hurry up..
Hurry up "
"But..why ..what happened..why are you talking like this!"
"Jimin do it right now"
"Why but..where are you?"
"Are you alone!"
"No.. Jungkook came with me"
"Oh God...thanks...you both leave the place right now"
Jimin became tensed hearing Sungwoon. He put his phone inside his pocket and was about to run towards Jungkook but four boys blocked Jimin path. Jimin looked at them in confused.
"Who are you all?"
"Wow...so pretty!" One of the boy said.
"Wh..what do you want!" Jimin asked.
"You dear...we want you" another boy said and Jimin frowned his eyebrows.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and frowned his eyebrows looking at those boys standing in front of Jimin.
"Are they his teammates!" Jungkook said under his breath while looking at them.
"But they don't look like his teammates "
.
"Leave.." Jimin said in a cold voice and was about to go but one of the boy carried Jimin without any warning which made Jimin's eyes wide opened.
"LEAVE ME!"Jimin screamed.
Jungkook stood up immediately looking at the scene.
"JIMIN?" Jungkook called loudly and was about to go but two another man who looks more like a body guard held Jungkook's hand and stopped him from going. Jungkook looked at them and frowned his eyebrows.
"Who the hell are you all!" Jungkook said looking at them.

See you in next part 💜💛