14.

They all arrived at the islands five star hotel. They all entered inside the large hotel. They all were mesmerized by the interior rich design of the hotel.
"Such gorgeous hotel.. isn't it!" Jimin said and all nodded their head.
"Come this way" Jin said and took them all at the reception area.
Jin introduceed himself and his father in front of the receptionist. The receptionist called the owner of the hotel for the requirement. She smiled at them when the owner Jin's father's friend said to welcome them cordially.
"Welcome to this hotel sir" the receptionist said smilingly.
"Thanks a lot" Jin replied.
"How many room do you want sir?"
"We want two rooms"
"One with three beds , other with two beds" Jin said and the receptionist nodded her head.
"Ok sir here ..you all please sign on this paper."
They all signed on the information paper and then the lady gave them two keys. Jin took one and gave another to Jungkook.
"Here...share room with Jimin and we three will share another one" Jin said and Jungkook agreed.
"Alright " Jungkook said and took his bag.
"Let's go Jimini" Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand. Jimin then started walking with Jungkook.
Jin , Hobi and Namjoon smiled and gave high five to each other as their plan was to put them in a same room.
.
.
.
"Woah...I loved the view" Jimin while looking at the whole room. The balcony was looking so beautiful and the big river could be seen from the balcony.
"Yeah..it's beautiful" Jungkook agreed with Jimin.
"Let's get fresh...we will go for swimming after taking dinner" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him excitedly.
"There is swimming pool!"
"Of course... rooftop swimming pool"
"Wooww...I love rooftop swimming pool." Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. Jimin then took his clothes and then went inside the washroom.
.
.
.
All of them came out from the room after being freshed up. They all looking fresh and good. They all went downstairs for taking their dinner.
"Do you want to order wine here?" Jin asked.
"Uhu..no let's take it at the swimming pool." Jungkook said and all agreed to him.
"Let's go then..." Jin said and all became excited. They all then headed for the rooftop swimming pool which was located at 20th floor.
.
.
.
"Woowww..."
"So beautiful"
"Wow look at the sky"
"Wow the lightings"
Jimin and Hobi were saying these all. Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon already started taking out their shirts and was getting ready to go inside the pool.
"Let's go guys" Jungkook said and went inside the swimming pool. There were some more people swimming, talking, drinking around. Jimin was feeling kinda shy taking off his shirt in front of all. But as he was wearing inner so he forgot all shyness and finally started taking off his shirt. Meantime Jungkook saw Jimin taking off his shirt standing beside the pool. His eyes were locked on Jimin's delicate, beautiful, soft, pale skin.
"How beautiful he looks without clothes "Jungkook thought in his mind. Even though he has saw Jimin shirtless from childhood but still everytime he got mesmerized whenever Jimin take out his shirt.
Jimin looked at all his friends who were already in the swimming pool. He smiled and ran there promptly. Jungkook approached his hand and helped Jimin to get into the pool.
"Woah...the water is feeling comfortable " Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Yeah right "
"Guys here is the wine" Namjoon said and brought five glasses of wine 🍷.
They all took the glass.
"Cheers!"
"Cheers!"
They all said and started drinking

"This is how you should spend your summer vacation" Namjoon said and they all smiled

"Right" Hobi said.
They all were gossiping and enjoying their swimming pool moments.
.
At 1am everyone started leaving the pool area. It was only them who were still there.
"Let's go guys...I'm feeling sleepy" Hobi said .
"Yeah me too let's go" Jin said.
"You guys go..I want to stay here for some more times" Jimin replied and they all nodded.
"Yeah you guys go we will come later" Jungkook said.
"Ok then good night"
"Good night"
Jin, Hobi and Namjoon left the swimming pool and it was only Jimin and Jungkook at that place.
.
"The sky is looking beautiful" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at the sky.
"Yeah true."
Jimin looked at Jungkook and splashed some water on his face.
Jungkook looked at Jimin while narrowing his eyes.
"I will literally catch you and pour the whole swimming pool on your head" Jungkook said and Jimin started laughing and giggling.
"You are so funny" Jimin said while laughing.
"You don't believe me! Come here" Jungkook said and Jimin promptly started swimming again.
"Yaa..stop" Jungkook said and started swimming behind Jimin. He caught Jimin and pulled him closure by holding his waist. Jimin didn't expect Jungkook's sudden action and he was looking at Jungkook. Their eyes met with each other.
"Wh..what the hell..." Jimin said .
Jungkook didn't respond,he was only looking at Jimin. He then carried Jimin like bridal style and Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"Ju.. Jungkook!"
Jungkook started walking and came out from the pool. He walked towards the long chiars and laid Jimin there and he was hovering over him. Jimin gulped and his heart was beating kinda fast suddenly. He could not looked away from Jungkook neither he could run away from him.

See you in next part of 💜💛