13.

Jungkook dropped Jimin at his home.
"So we are going to Jeju island tomorrow!"
"Yess..."
"Woah...best place for a couple. But I'm single."
Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Then go there and find a partner for yourself "
"Lol...I'm not interested."
"Gosh..you are really annoying "
Jungkook smirk looking at Jimin.
"See you tomorrow pretty. And thanks for saving me today."
"Yeah...see you..and I will always save you"" Jimin said and smiled. He then got down from the car and went inside his home.
"I know you will" Jungkook said under his breath while looking at Jimin's direction. He then smiled and left the place.
.
.
.

Morning 8:30am....

Jungkook and Jin was waiting for Jimin in front of his house. Jin took holidays for somedays and decided to join with them. Jimin got ready and took his hand bag. He took sun glasses, an umbrella and some summer season's utensils inside his bag. He then left his house and was approaching towards Jungkook's car. Jungkook was talking and gossiping with Jin until Jimin arrived. And on that time his gaze fall on Jimin who was coming towards his car. Jungkook's eyes locked on Jimin cause Jimin was looking very beautiful today.

Jimin came towards Jungkook's car while running and got inside the car

Jimin came towards Jungkook's car while running and got inside the car. He took his seat beside Jungkook who was on driving seat.
"Looking good Jimina" Jin said and Jimin smiled looking at him.
"Thanks hyung" Jimin said and Jungkook was only looking at Jimin.
"Let's go...and pick up Hobi and Namjoon" Jimin said to Jungkook excitedly.
"Yaa where are you lost!" Jin called Jungkook from behind and Jungkook snapped out and looked away from Jimin.
"Oh nothing..yeah lest goo" Jungkook said and headed for Hobi's house.
.
Hobi and Namjoon were waiting for Jungkook. And finally they say Jungkook's car coming towards them. They waved at Jimin and Jin and got inside the car.
"Yo guys...what's up!" Namjoon said to all.
"We have so much fun I'm so excited" Hobi said.
"Me too" Jimin replied and they did high five.
Jin. Namjoon and Hobi sat at the back seats while Jimin and Jungkook at the front.
"So shall we go!"Jungkook said excitedly.
"Yeeess" Jin, Namjoon,Hobi and Jimin replied loudly.
"Jeju we are coming!" They all said together and headed for the Jeju island. They all were gossiping, eating snacks and singing in the whole path.
.
.
It took two hours for them to reach at jeju island.
"Let's visit the Buddhist temple at first" Jimin said and everyone agreed with him. The temple is located in such beautiful place. You have to climb up on some hills to reach there. It is a most peaceful place and most of the couple visit there every years. Jungkook parked his car and they all got down.
"Wooww...look at the view." Hobi said and everyone was mesmerized by the beauty of the nature.
"That's why I said it's the best place to spend summer times" Namjoon said and they smiled.
"See my choice is always good" Jimin said playfully. Jungkook hit on Jimin's head softly.
"Let's go now.." Jungkook said and started walking.Jimin pouted at him.
"Yaa wait" Jimin said and started walking behind Jungkook. They all started climbing on the hill. The atmosphere was calm. They all wore sunglasses as the heat of the sunlight was falling in them. In five minutes they reached at the peak of the hill and they could see the large temple.
"Wow ..
"Wow ..look there.."
"Woah..."
"So beautiful " they all were saying together.
"So peaceful "
"Let's take pictures " Jimin said and Jungkook took his phone and started clicking pictures.