7.

Evening 6:30pm....
Jimin wore a nice white t-shirt and black pant and put some makeup on his face. He checked the time and was waiting for Jungkook. After a while, Jungkook called Jimin and Jimin received the call.
"Yeah?"
"Come..I'm waiting"
"Coming" Jimin said excitedly and then left the house. Jungkook was waiting for Jimin inside the car. He wore all black . He was looking totally handsome today. Jimin got inside the and looked at Jungkook.
"Woah...you are looking good" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Thanks a lot...you are also looking very ethereal. Jungkook said and Jimin smiled softly.
"Let's go then.." Jimin said and Jungkook started the engine. They headed for the most well known partycenter and nightclub of the town.
.
.
.
Hobi , Namjoon and Jin also arrived at the club and party center. Jin booked a big round table just for all of them. After all , Jin is now a rich CEO. So he gave this treat for Hobi's victory. And Hobi will pay the bill for the dinner and drinks. They entered inside the club and took their seats. Soon Jimin and Jungkook also arrived and went inside the club.
"Yoo..."
"Yeah"
"What's up!" They all were saying these to each other.
"All good...you are looking handsome Hobi" Jungkook said and Hobi smiled.
"You too bro."
They all hugged with each other.
"It's really a rich place" Jimin said and they all nodded.
"Let's order the food then.." Hobi said and they all agreed.
They literally ordered all of their favorite foods.
"Order anything, don't be shy okay?"Hobi said cordially.
"Yeah.. after all he is our rich Hobi" Namjoon said and all smiled.
"Let's take some pictures while the food is arriving " Jin said and they all agreed.
"Right.. let's gooo" Jimin said excitedly and then they all went towards the photoshoot area.
.
.
.
They clicked a bunch of pictures together. They enjoyed a lot while taking photos of each other. After taking photos they all came back to their table. The food was also arrived and the waiter served it on the table.
"Woah it's looking delicious" Jungkook said and they all nodded.
"Let's start then" Namjoon said and they all started eating.

"Let's upload the photos on social media I can't wait to share it..." Jimin said smilingly.
"Yeah...let's upload it" Jungkook replied.
They all took their phone and logged into their Instagram.