16.

Jungkook at first dropped Jimin at his home as it was Jimin's home path in front. Jimin took his bag and looked at his friends.
"Ok guys ,,,see you tomorrow at the night club"
"Yeah..see u "
"Good night"
"Good night" Jimin said to his friends and waved at them then got down from the car. Jungkook was looking at Jimin's direction and he didn't realize he was only looking at Jimin to check if he had went inside his home.
Jin, Namjoon and Hobi coughed dramatically and Jungkook snapped out. He looked at them and then promptly started the engine and left the place. He dropped each of his friends at their house and he then headed for his own.
.
.
It was 12 at night when Jungkook reached at home. He was tired enough. He took his shower and then laid down on his bed. He received a call from Jimin on that time.
"Yeah?"
"You reached?"
"Yeah"
"Ok then take rest ,,good night"
"Good night pretty" Jungkook said in a sleepy voice. Jimin smiled softly hearing Jungkook's sleepy voice. He then cut the call and laid down on his bed.
.
.
.
They all slept whole day. At 3pm Jimin woke up. He felt good inside as he remembered they will go for party tonight. Well, Jimin was too excited cause he has an intention to go at the night club. He smiled inside and then went inside the shower room.
.
.
.
Evening 7 30pm...
Jungkook took shower and then came out from his shower room. He then took his clothes and was getting ready. He choose a different outfits for tonight. He styled his hair, wore a black jacket,and tight leather jeans pants. He was looking absolutely hot and sexy tonight.

Jungkook checked himself on the mirror and smiled

Jungkook checked himself on the mirror and smiled. He then left the house and headed to pick up Jimin.
.
After 20mins Jungkook arrived at Jimin's home. He called Jimin and Jimin left his house and was walking towards Jungkook's car. Jungkook's gaze fall on Jimin. His jaw dropped looking at Jimin,and his heart started beating crazily. He never saw this Jimin in his life. Cause Jimin was looking totally different and too sexy tonight. Jimin came near Jungkook's car and got inside it. Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled while Jungkook was only looking at him. Jimin was wearing a silk white shirt, revealing his whole neck, chest and shoulder. He styled his hair in a gorgeous way. He also draw a temporary tattoo on his neck.

"Shall we go now?" Jimin said but Jungkook didn't snapped out

"Shall we go now?" Jimin said but Jungkook didn't snapped out. Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook blinked.
"Where r you lost?" Jimin asked.
"Me..meh no..no I mean..ahmm..
"Aa..what are you wearing!" Jungkook asked and Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"What do you mean?"
"No I mean..it's..it's too revealing..you never wore this type of dress that's why..."
"Owh..hahaha..I just wanted to look sexy tonight. It was my wish to wear this kind of dress. " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head. Jungkook looked away and was trying to focus on driving.
"Did they all reach already?" Jimin asked.
"Um Noh..not yet I think " Jungkook said not looking at Jimin. Cause he knows he will be distracted again. These days Jimin is making him go crazy and Jungkook didn't know why!
.
.
.
At 8:30 they reached at the Royal casino and nightclub. Jungkook parked his car and got down from the car along with Jimin. They entered inside the club. The club was the richest club of the city.

 The club was the richest club of the city

"Woah..it looks more like a mafia house" Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled. Jin waved at Jimin and Jungkook. They smiled and went towards their friends.

"Is that our Jimin?" Hobi said and Jimin nodded smilingly

"Wow..you are looking different today" Namjoon said.
"Thankss Jooni"
"Looking extremely hot today...alphas will go crazy" Jin said and Jimin laughed.
Jungkook didn't like Jin's words. He touched his inner cheeks with his tongue while looking at Jin.
They all sat down on the big sofas.
"I ordered bar and wine" Jin said and all agreed.
They all were gossiping and enjoying their time. Soon the bar, and wine with some rich snacks arrived. They all took their glasses.
"Cheers!"
"Cheers!"🍻
They were drinking and eating. They all were drunk enough and they were high.
"Let's...dance please" Jimin said and they looked at Jimin.
"Yeah the music is so good..let's go..guys" Hobi said. Hobi and Jimin stood up already and went towards the dance floor.
"Yaa..let's join..come" Jin said and Namjoon agreed to join.
"You...guys go I'm coming" Jungkook said and they left Jungkook. Well Jungkook was sitting there cause he was watching Jimin dancing in front of him. The dance floor was located in front of their sitting place.

Jimin was lost in dancing. He was dancing elegantly and he was moving his body in most sexiest way. Jungkook was looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes.
"I ..never saw this park Jimin before" Jungkook said under his breath.

A random boy was also looking at Jimin and he was walking towards him. Jungkook noticed the boy going towards Jimin. He immediately stood up and went towards Jimin. Before the boy could go near Jimin , Jungkook held Jimin's waist and turned Jimin towards him. The boy frowned his eyebrows and sighed as he was failed to dance with the pretty omega. Jungkook smirk looking at him. Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't know why Jungkook suddenly held him.
"Yaa idiot...what ...are you doing!"
Jungkook looked at Jimin.
"You are dancing in a sinful way dear...."
"Hu!"
Jungkook came closure to Jimin's ear.
"Don't move your body in that way. "
"Why!" Jimin asked and Jungkook looked at him.
"Bad alphas will take opportunity from you"
Jimin smirk and kept his hands on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Well, thats why I came here today" Jimin said and Jungkook frowned his eyebrows.
"Wh...what do you mean!"
Jimin came close to Jungkook.
"Cause I wanted to know how it fails when you get laid on bed" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ears. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened hearing this from Jimin.
Jimin winked at Jungkook and Jungkook tightened his grip on Jimin's waist.
"Ah.." Jimin let out a moan at Jungkook's touch.
"Then why you are not getting laid with me rather than a random bad alpha!" Jungkook said and Jimin was looking at him without blinking his eyes.

See you in next part 💜💛😉