17.

Warning smut writings 🔞

Jimin was looking at Jungkook without blinking his eyes cause whatever he said Jimin was still possessing it.
"But..but we are best friends. How can we do this..!" Jimin said in a desperate voice.
"Just forget for a while that we are best friends. "
"But..
"Are you planning to get laid with some random alpha!" Jungkook said cutting Jimin's words.
"Um..no..I mean...I wanted to feel..
Jungkook tightened his grip on Jimin's waist.
"And I will not let you do this with some bad alphas." Jungkook said in a serious voice.
"But I want to know how it feels to..
"Shhh...I understood you and your desperation, Jimini" Jungkook said and smirk.
"If you understood then do something please.." Jimin said in a husky voice. Jungkook without any warning carried Jimin like bridal style.
"Let's continue this erotic conversation in a room" Jungkook said while smirking. He then walked off the stage and was taking Jimin inside a room. Jin. Hobi and Namjoon were looking at them while dancing. They all were also drunk and couldn't understand what's the actual matter.
.
.
Jungkook took Jimin in a luxurious room.
"Youh...put me down.."Jimin said and Jungkook let Jimin stand up.
"So what you were saying!"
"You idiot you ruined my all plan ..I wanted to be someone's one night stand..but you just..
"Look at me Jimin" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him but again looked away.
"You are drunk ..you are not thinking straight right now."
"I'm not drunk"
"Yes you are...you don't know how risky it is to go on a one night stand with a stranger."
"You also go with a stranger..that's not risky then?"
"Jimin I have experience but you don't..."
"And that's why I want to experience it ."
"But I won't let you do this with some stranger.."
"Why not what's wrong with you!" Jimin said quite loudly.
"Cause you know my possessiveness!" Jungkook replied loudly. Jimin was looking at Jungkook standing closure to him.
Jimin's eyes locked on Jungkook and gradually shifted from his eyes to lips. Jimin didn't know what's happening inside him and didn't know why he was so desperate. He slowly went more closure to Jungkook and leaned closure,while Jungkook was only looking at Jimin's action. Jimin closed their gap and gave a soft peck on Jungkook's lips. Jimin looked at Jungkook just see his reaction,he was about to stepped back but Jungkook held Jimin's waist and pulled him closure then crashed their lips together. They both were lost in the kiss and for a while both of them forgot that they are friends. Jimin was holding Jungkook's neck and Jungkook deepened the kiss. Jimin was feeling like he was in heaven. He was not feeling uncomfortable at all rather Jungkook's sof touch was comforting him . He could easily compared between the touches he got from that bastard stranger in the night club and the touches of Jungkook. They both were out of breath and soon pulled away.  Both were looking at each other.
"Feeling good?" Jungkook asked while a smirk formed on his face.
"It ..it feels like heaven.." Jimin said. His face turned into red like cherry.
"First time always feels good" Jungkook said and winked at Jimin.
Jimin felt like kissing is one kind of alluring intoxication. He wanted to have more of this intoxication. Jimin was looking at Jungkook's lips without blinking,so does Jungkook.
And suddenly Jimin held Jungkook's collar and again crashed their lips together. Jungkook was much surprised at Jimin's action. He held Jimin's waist tightly and started kissing him back. Jungkook guided Jimin towards the bed. They both fell on the bed together still not breaking the kiss. Jungkook touched Jimin's bare waist and Jimin gone crazy at Jungkook's touches.
"Mhhh~" Jimin moaned and Jungkook smirk. Jungkook was the first one to hear Jimin's moan. Jungkook started unbuttoning Jimin's shirt and threw it somewhere on the bed. Jimin does the same with Jungkook. Jimin's excitement became high. He started leaking inside already.
"Jung...koook!'
"Mhhh..." Jungkook moaned while kissing Jimin. He started kissing on Jimin's neck, collarbone and gradually started kissing his lower part. Jungkook kissed on Jimin's navel. Jimin arched his back and bite his bottom lip.
"Ahhh...kook" Jimin moaned.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and he could say Jimin became desperate.
"You want it?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded promptly.
"Please...I want to feel "
"With me!"
"Yeah..I'm o..ok with you"
"Sure?"
"Yess"
"No I don't believe in you. You are drank too much."
"Noo idiot...I didn't drank.. please help me.."
Jungkook took his phone and strat recording.
"Say it again "
"Please help me...I want to know how it feels..." Jimin said much desperately. Jungkook smiled and smirk at the same time.
"Are you laughing on me!" Jimin said poutly
"No pretty." Jungkook said and threw his phone and then attacked Jimin's lips again.

Soon they both were fully naked. Jimin was looking at Jungkook's boxer and sat down to remove that boxer.
"Remove it" Jimin said and Jungkook removed his boxer. Jimin's eyes were locked on Jungkook's cock and he just gulped looking at the size.
"You..you are too big.."
Jungkook smirk
"Will it go inside mine?" Jimin asked desperately.
"It will don't worry babe. I will prepare you" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
Jimin came closer to Jungkook's cock and held it with his hand.
"Ahhh Jimi.."
Jimin started rubbing his hand back and forth on Jungkook's cock making Jungkook go crazy. Jungkook bite his bottom lip and closed his eyes. Jimin started giving a blow job and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. Soon he came inside Jimin's mouth making Jimin gagged.
"Swallow it all" Jungkook ordered and Jimin nodded like a puppy and swalloed all the pre cum.

Jungkook took a lube from the side table and a condom from his pocket. He started scissoring Jimin's pink hole. At first Jimin moaned in pain but soon the pain turns into pleasure when Jungkook started thrusting inside Jimin.

The room filled with sweet moans and skin slapping sounds. They both were in cloud nine and couldn't think anything else rather than this. Soon both of them came and laid down together. They were trying to catch their breath. Both of them became all sweaty. Jungkook looked at Jimin who looking much tired.
"You enjoyed it!"
"Ye..yeah yeah" Jimin said keeping his eyes still closed. Soon Jimin fell asleep and Jungkook smiled looking at Jimin. He covered Jimin with the blanket and tucked Jimin's hair behind his ear which was falling on his eyes. Jungkook then laid down beside him and turned off the lights.
"It was my best sex I have ever experienced " Jungkook thought in his mind and smiled.

The room they spent their night:

See you in next part.💜💛
I will not able to update for few days as I will be busy with my classes 😞. When I will get enough time I will update promptly 💜✌🏻😊