10.

1. 2. 3

The game started and Jimin and Jungkook were too focused on it.
"I will be the winner just wait and watch" Jungkook said.
"Dream on" Jimin replied.

They were pushing each other, covering each others eyes with their hands, poking and tickling, coming in front of each others eyes, sitting on each others laps just to win the game. Though it's cheating but who care when they were in mood of teasing each other.
There it goesss.... yaaayyyyyy...did you see did you see I'm the winner" Jimin screamed loudly in happiness.
"Hah ..you just cheated.."
"Just admit it okay I'm the winner hah" Jimin replied and was showing off.
"You literally sitting on my laps" Jungkook said and Jimin realized he was actually sitting on his lap.
"Oh .. sorry but I'm the winner " Jimin said and was about to stand up from Jungkook's lap but he twisted his toes and again fall on Jungkook's lap but this time Jungkook leaned his back on the couch and Jimin was hovering over him closure. Their eyes were locked for a while. And suddenly Jungkook's gaze shifted from Jimin's eyes to his lips. Jungkook was looking at those soft plump lips. He didn't know why he just gulped and couldn't take off his eyes from Jimin's lips. Jimin slapped on Jungkook's cheeks playfully and Jungkook snapped out. He looked at Jimin who was already looking at him.
"What! Leave me" Jimin said and pouted.
"Am I holding you?"
"Idiot,, remove your hands from my waist" Jimin said and Jungkook saw he was holding Jimin's waist.
"Ops.. sorry " Jungkook said and removed his hands.
"Anyway I'm the winner let's celebrate it with fried chicken and juice" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Yeah let's go...the winner park Jimin.."
"Cheers!"
"Cheers"
They said and started drinking and eating together. And didn't notice the time. It's been 12am.
"Oh no it's late..."
"So what just stay here tonight "
"No..idiot...we have classes tomorrow "
"So? "
"So..I didn't bring my bag and clothes "
"Wear my clothes and then we will take your bag on the way of varsity tomorrow "Jungkook said and Jimin was looking at him only.
"Are you sure! idiot?"
"Did you forget our rules?" Jungkook said and kept his hands on Jimin's shoulder.
"Which is yours is mine, which is mine is yours!" Jimin replied and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
"That's it...then my house is your house,your house mine" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"Thankss idiot"
"Come let's take dinner" Jungkook said and they both went inside the dining room to take dinner.
.
.
After taking dinner they came to bedroom. Jimin wore one of Jungkook's night clothes. They both then laid on the bed and turned off the lights.
"Music?"
"Umm .why not!" Jimin replied and Jungkook took his earphones from the side table. They both have same taste on music. They both smiled looking at each other as their favorite song popped up on the screen. While listening to music they both fall asleep together.
.
.
.

.
Morning 8am ..
Jungkook's alarm was ringing. They both woke up together and looked at each other.
"When the summer vacation will start! I just want to sleep peacefully" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded with him.
"Today is last class before summer vacation. From tomorrow we can sleep peacefully."Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.
"Let's go then..."Jungkook said and they both got down from the bed. Jungkook gave Jimin one of his t-shirt and baggy jeans.
"Here you can wear it ..you will look good though"Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"Okay thanks..." Jimin said and went inside the shower room. Jungkook was waiting for him outside. After a while Jimin came out from the shower room wearing Jungkook's t-shirt. Jungkook eyes locked on Jimin and he was looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes.
"How I'm looking?"
"Make a deal. You will wear my clothes at least twice a week" Jungkook said still looking at Jimin. Jimin giggled hearing this.
"Go and take shower,,we will be late otherwise." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled and went inside the shower room.

JM in Jungkook's clothes

They both took their breakfast which mrs

They both took their breakfast which mrs.jeon has made for them. After taking breakfast they both headed for Jimin's house. Jimin took his bag from his home and then headed for the varsity.
...
Both Jimin and Jungkook entered inside the classroom together and everyone was looking at them specially they all were looking at Jimin. Jimin don't wear that much baggy clothes usually but today he wore it and everyone was looking at him suspiciously cause most of them thinking that it's Jungkook's clothes for sure.
The class started and the professor announced about the summer vacation. Everyone started clapping and screaming in happiness.
"Our travel starts from tomorrow or next day?"
"Umm I need one day to decide which places we will go"
"Fine...then the day after tomorrow"
"Yo I'm so excited" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Me too"
..
When the classes were ended Jimin and Jungkook was coming out from their classroom while discussing about their summer vacation trips. Sia looked at them and sighed.
"Are they actually best friend! They are literally glued with each other or what!" Sia said under her breath and started approaching towards them.
"Hi Jungkook " Sia said and both Jimin and Jungkook looked at her.
"Hi Sia" Jimin said but Sia didn't replied to Jimin rather she was only looking at Jungkook.
"Jungkook you said you will talk with me today. So can you please come with me for a while "
"Did I say that!"Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
"Idiot you don't remember anything!" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him .
"I..ohh...yeah... actually...I'm....oh wait my phone is ringing " Jungkook said and picked up the fake call. Cause no one was calling him.
"Oh hello,,oh yeah omma ...I have to come right now.!..oh okay okay I'm coming. Don't worry I'm coming right now " Jungkook said and started pretending like he is in hurry.
"I'm so sorry Sia....my mom is calling me....I have to go right now" Jungkook said and just left the place while running leaving Sia and Jimin behind. Sia was sad and angry wheather Jimin was confused.
"What's wrong suddenly!" Jimin said under his breath. Sia looked at Jimin and sighed. She then left the place while running.
"She is angry with me or what !" Jimin said. He was about to call Jungkook but before that he saw Jungkook calling him.
"Pretty come fast ...I'm waiting for you inside the car"
"Why you just left the place! What happened everything alright at home?"
"Lol...yes yes.. everything alright I just acted like I'm in hurry...cause I don't want to talk with that sia..." Jungkook said and Jimin sighed.
"You are so unserious"
"Yes I'm, baby...now come "
Jimin smiled softly hearing Jungkook's sweet tone.
"Coming" Jimin said and left the place while walking fast.

See you in next part 💜💛