Chapter 24: Words

I'm back and I hope you love it.
Not edited

The dinner was great, I had a great time. I'm currently in Jason's room cause why not? He's downstairs doing the dishes and I told him I'll be in his room.

It's clean and there's a painting on the wall. Come to think of it he hasn't given me my painting.

So?

The painting is nice, it shows a smiling boy but a sad face behind him. I can't explain it but it's very beautiful.

Wanna steal it? I am not a thief.

I take my phone and text Riley.

Me: Girl guess where I am.
Riley: Where are you?
Me: Jason's room.
Riley: Yeah right okay.

I take a selfie because I know she doesn't believe me. I send her a picture and she sends emojis like what?

I smirk and start watching reels. I'm kind of bored and Jason is taking so long.

I feel a bit sleepy and eventually doze off-in Jason's room, on his bed. Yes that too.

******

I open my eyes and wake up to Jason with me in his arms. Cuddled up to his side. He's on his phone, and I don't want him to see me yet. I look up at him. His dark eyes, black I am obsessed with them. They are my favourite thing to look at.

Period.

I move a bit and Jason looks down at me. "Why staring babe?" He says with a smirk that I don't think will be leaving soon. Wait what? I wasn't staring. I was just looking at how handsome my future husband is.

There you go again. With what? Your dreams dumbo, you're not couples Bellie. Do not. Whatever.

I blush, his eyes never left his phone but the smirk. "You know, a picture would be a lot better because everytime you miss me you see the picture or call me." I roll my eyes. "But you don't want me to roll my eyes," he whines and I try holding back a smile but I fail.

He is funny, he's a fun person omg I am loving this guy.

"What's the time?" I ask sitting up straight. My head feels a lot better.

Jason made it better-not. F you Elsy.

"It's not that late, should I take you home?" He asks and I nod. "Camp tomorrow, still on?" He asks still on his phone. What is he doing? I look at his phone with my eyes narrowed and grab it from him and get off the bed.

When I look at it my eyes widen, no way. He is going through the photos I uploaded on Instagram. I feel best rise up to my cheeks and I blush. I blush I don't even hide it. Then Jason comes and tries grabbing the phone from me but I run. He chased after me and I trip landing on the bed.

I roll my eyes at my clumsy ass and just as I'm about to get up Jason's arms are on my sides. "You could've asked," he says taking the phone from my hands and I look up at him.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I just look at him. His dark eyes, appear darker in the darkness of the room. He leans down and gently presses his lips on mine. My heart skips a beat. His kisses are addictive and I'm gonna be addicted soon.

He tilts his head to deepen the kiss and we're both trying to catch our breaths. The kiss is filled with hunger. I no longer feel his lips and I snap my eyes open. "What?" He asks, I gave him a look that said 'why'd you stop?'

"Should I continue?" I try to take out the words but they don't wanna leave so I just give him a nod. "No, words Bellissima," I try, so hard I and they finally leave escape my lips.

"Yes," I say with my heart palpitating at an alarming rate. He smirks and I feel his lips on mine again but this time it's rough and seems like he's not gonna let go anytime soon. I kiss him back and the butterflies in my stomach?

The many indescribable feelings Jason is making me feel right now, I could stay like this forever. I don't want him to get off me yet though time. I pull away to catch my breath and Jason leans in again. No way is this right.

Just as I'm about to pull away for the second time, the door opens, "Jason when is she going-" his eyes widen and he closes his eyes. I look up at Jason who is looking down at me with a smirk. "You're not getting off?" I ask and he shows no movement. I push him off of me and he falls on my side.

"You should've locked your door," his father says, "you should've knocked." He says to his dad. His father rolls his eyes. I sit up straight and look between the two. His father winks at me and leaves. "Guess you have to go," Jason says and I hum.

I tie my shoe laces and put on my cap. My hair's a mess.

Omg I just had made it out Jason at his house on his bed today. Yeah so what? You, I'm shutting you down for the next few weeks I'm spending at the cabins. No no n-

Some peace and quiet.

Jason gives me his hand and I get off the bed. Well I guess this is goodbye. Till next time Jason's room.

I see his mom on her phone, "Bye Mrs Brown," I say and she waves at me with a smile. Jason opens the door and we head out.

"It's cold out here," I say rubbing my bare arms. I'm wearing shorts and short sleeves shirt. Yeah great. Jason takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. "I couldn't, no I'll be fine." I say giving him his hoodie back. "I insist." He says and I put on with a smile.

He's never getting it back. It smells omg I'm never washing it. He opens the door for me and I get in.

After a few minutes of laughing and teasing we arrive at my place. Jason opens the door for me and I hop out.

He looks at me and walk up to him hugging him. He hugs me back. My arms around his neck and his around my waist, the butterflies and blushing he's mine. I don't let go and I hear a hum, a loud one.

I pull away to see Jacob looking at me and Jason with his arms folded. "I guess I have to go now," he says and gives me a kiss on the forehead before waving at Jacob and leaving.

"Your life seems nice, mind squezzing me in?" Jacob teases and give him a light punch on the arm. "You're crazy," I say walking past him.

I drop myself in the bed and I take out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I take my phone and text Riley.

Me: I have a lot to tell you, what time are you picking me up tomorrow? Will you pick an outfit for me?

I put away my phone and it buzzes.

Riley: Can't wait. Yes and yes. Let's do 10am?
Me: Sure.

I charge my phone and take off Jason's hoodie and put it in my closet.

Nighty night Issy, you're seeing Jason's handsome face again tomorrow.

I kind of enjoyed writing this one. I don't know yeah well I hope you liked it. Comment and vote and follow my Instagram account for updates.