Chapter 18: Can't wait

Hey thereee, sooo this is gonna be a long chapter so buckle up your seat belt and prepare for the ride coz it's gonna be long.
Anyway have a good read 💜

I've been here for fifteen minutes and we've been silent. I decided to give her some time to breathe and cool down because yeah I don't want her stuttering.

"You shouldn't have left me with them," she starts of and yeah if she's mad I understand. "Care to explain what happened? What did they do to you? What did they say?" I ask and she just looks at me and says nothing.

I am freaking out. Riley has only been like this like three times cause her life revolves around positive people and people who make her happy. "Eleanor told her friends about me and my father's plan, the business partners thing," she starts explaining.

Then why is she crying. There's more to that. "She also said that she doesn't like me I'm too poor to be her friend and I should continue living my horrible life with poor parents and that my dad forcing is people to be in business with him and how pathetic my family is. She just said a lot of horrible things about me and my dad okay?" She says a tear slipping down her cheek.

I cup her cheeks and wipe the tears with my thumb then pull her into a hug. She let's out a sob and I just feel bad.

Elsy told me I was doing the wrong this by leaving Riley but I ignored  her. I shouldn't have left her with them. And I know how Eleanor is and how she hurts people but I trusted her with them.

And look at your best friend now, all sad and heartbroken because you couldn't leave Josh, it's Jason, whatever.

"Heyy look at me," she looks at me, eyes red and that just breaks my heart into a million pieces. "From now on we're gonna stay away from Eleanor and don't feel bad I know what she said hurt but let's not get her to you. You don't deserve this and you're a great person. You have a wonderful family Riley. Don't let Eleanor's words get to you, they're all lies trust me. I'm saying this as your best friend but I'm also telling the truth love. I'm so sorry." I say to her and she widens her eyes and then her lips curve into a smirk.

What did I say now. "Who knew Isabella Johnson would say such okay miss feisty lady," I narrow my eyes at her and shake my head.

Then she let's out a loud laugh which makes me laugh too. "You make me happy bitch," she says and I grin.

Who knew I made such a great best friend? "I'm sleeping over..." And then she looks at me with excitement in her eyes, "but I haven't told my mother so let me call her?" She shoots me a yes smile. It's a secret Rilla language.

Rilla is Riley plus Bella get it?

I'm not gonna answer that. You're such a bore.

I call my mom and she was like "as long as you sleep at Riley's I don't have a problem," it's not like we're going to a party or something.

"You what could make our night fun?" I raise an eyebrow, "okay there are a lot of things we can do for fun but first let's go snack shopping because we're gonna need a lot of energy we're sleeping late tonight."

She takes her car. Riley has a Mercedes Benz GLE 300d 4matic and her choice of colour blew me away. Dark grey. Eleanor doesn't even have a  Mercedes and she's busy calling my girl poor.

Stupid people world babes, for reals.

Me and Riley looove Doja Cat so I connected my phone to her car cause I'm the bigger fan.

"I have never met a man who gets like you do, precious as you are..."

We sing and the music is blasting. "You should play this song with Jason!" She shouts over the loud music and I feel my cheeks burn. We get to the mall and she parks her car and it takes two parking spaces.