Chapter 22: It hurts

If it's not writer's block it's school, one of the two. Omg I got time. Have a good read💜

We got to his place and I was nervous. What if his family doesn't like me. What if they tell him to send me back? What if her mom tells me to get out of their house? What if I don't make a good first impression?

I start panicking as I take a look at Jason's house. It's huge and has stairs leading to the front door. Jason starts walking but I stand there, frozen. I can't move, my heart is beating fast and I don't think I'll be able to get a word out of my mouth. Not a single word.

"Hey, Bella. You'll be fine they are nice people trust me?" Jason says and I look at him with wide eyes and nod. He kisses my forehead and holds my hand leading me to the front door.

He knocks and opens the door. We get in and I notice a little girl playing with her iPad and a woman in the kitchen who must be his mom cooking.

"Hey honey, you're back?..." Then she pauses looking at me. I can't really judge the emotions she's expressing by her face.

Jason rubs my hand which he was still holding, she looks at me then Jason and back at me. Jason smiles at her and rubs the back of his head nervously.

Of course he's nervous, he's with me. I'm not even one of the popular girls at school. I probably look ugly. I am wearing shorts to see his parents so disrespectful.

"Who's this?" She asks pointing at me with the knife she was using to cut onions. Jason looks at me and smiles, "She's Isabella." He says and smiles at her. She raises one eyebrow at him and signals for him to follow her.

Shit shit shit I knew she wasn't gonna like me. I mean yeah the girls Jason has brought were fifty times prettier than me, who am I to just come here and expect her to love me. I should just leave.

The little girl raises her head from her iPad and smiles at me. "Hi," she says. I wave at her with a smile. I just stand there frozen, scared and surprised?

My hands start fiddling with my shirt and I feel a drop of sweat for down the side of my face. I try to look up and see the ceiling but all I see is my cap.

My heart starts beating faster than it was and I feel my breathe getting shorter and shorter.

Where is Jason? What's taking him so long? Why isn't her coming back? All these questions fill my head and I just feel my head heavy and dizziness sneaks up to me like a thief in the night.

Then he comes back and starts calling my name, "Bella, Bella, can you see me? Open your eyes." He says.

I try, I really try but I can't. I feel my eyes go drowsy and I try keeping them open but it's hard. It hurts so bad I just have to close them. And then it all goes black.

I didn't even care if I fell on the floor or if Jason caught me. I just want to escape this.

**********

Jason's pov (this is all Jason's head and stuff, hope you like it :)]

I look down at her beautiful face. Her eyes heavy and she looks at me. It seems like she wants to say something but words can't escape her mouth. "Open your eyes," I say as I see her eyes start closing. I carry her to the living room couch. I didn't take her to my room because I don't want her feeling uncomfortable in a room she had never been in.

I lay her down and put her head against a pillow. My beautiful angel.

I then walk to mom in the kitchen, "mom what the hell?" I ask her. She just broke her promise. She told me she wouldn't judge Bella when she sees her but she did. She looked at her with a cold, emotionless expression plastered on her face. The look that reminds of someone I wish to never see in my life ever again.

I take a quick glance at Bella and see her breathing calmly. "You just brought a girl I've never seen before what do you expect me to do? Put a big smile on my face and welcome her into our house just for her to break your heart of for you to hurt her like you've do..." She quickly puts her hand over her mouth and looks at me eyes wide. Probably wider than an owl's at night.

"What mom, I'll hurt her like I did to the other girls, that's what you wanted to say?" I say to her. I know what she wanted to say. Her words hurt even though she didn't complete her sentence. Knowing what she wanted to say hurt me.

I look at her and I feel like I'm looking at a stranger. "Congrats to the nicest mother in the world. Wanna know what I told her mom? I told her you're nice, I told her you guys would love her like you did to the one girl I don't fucking associate myself with anymore. Or you still want her?" I ask raising one eyebrow at her.

She looks away when I look at her. I fucking knew it, I just knew it. My mother loved, well loves Jessica because she played good girl in front if my parents and well they love her.

"Mom I thought you were better than this, the girl I love, the girl that makes me happy is passed out, she blacked out from a panick attack and you're standing in front me still loving Jessica. Well wanna know what Jessica did to make me dump her dumbass? She was toxic and didn't make me happy that's it." I say to her and walk away.

Heartbroken and stressed out. My beautiful girl, on that couch because she thought my mother didn't like her. I turn around and go back to the kitchen. "You are going to be nice to this pretty good girl and you are going to accept her when she wakes up and I'm not asking you to do that." I say one last time and walk away from the woman I call my mother.

A mother yet can't move on from the girl that took away her son's happiness. I walk upstairs and go to the bathroom. I stand at the basin and turn on the water. I splash my face with water. This always calms me down.

My girl has to wake up.

Hope you loved this and you wouldn't believe me if told you I wrote this in like 10 minutes yes. I also enjoyed writing this coz drama(≧∇≦)/

 I also enjoyed writing this coz drama(≧∇≦)/