Chapter 4: Tea party

My goal is to release two to three chapters a day. Invite your friends!!

Let's not forget Bella and Jason's session today. So far Bella's day is bad because she read in class.

"Where should we start?" He looked at me. Was i wrong to ask that? Nahh there's nothing wrong with that question. He should be telling me what to do so he doesn't get bored when I'm teaching.

"Aren't you the teacher?" His eyes screamed confusion. Seems like this guy doesn't know anything that is chemistry related.

I opened the topic chemical bonding and his face changed. His face changed from 'yay we're gonna be doing something fun' to 'this is gonna be boring'. I wasn't surprised, he probably thinks I'm a nerd.

"Okay we'll do that then, seems like you don't have anything in mind."

******

Well that was exhausting. I sighed. But it payed off I mean 200 dollars? I'm rich! I smiled to myself as I walked over to my car.

I thought Jason would be all slow and unable to understand a thing. Maybe I'm just great teacher. I was enjoying all my thoughts until my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Thanks for the great session, I think your work will pay off."

Sweet words from Jason? That's something big. Why is he being nice? I mean I would be nice to my tutor too but Jason?

I went home, on my way I was thinking of the series I wanted to finish watching.
I watch series until I realize how late it is. That's where me and my mom don't get along.

Got home, had dinner took a shower and got in my pyjamas. Took my laptop and threw away my phone. The last time I cared about my phone was before Matthew decided to cheat on me. I decided to throw him in the trash can. He hurt me alot but I didn't expect big things from him.

I had started watching a South African series called Unseen. I couldn't finish it because my mom came to my room and found me awake. She took my laptop for the rest of that week.

Let's hope she doesn't find me, again! When I opened my laptop I found battery low so I had to charge it. I went downstairs and saw something that made my jaw drop.

My mom, dad, Casey, Jacob having a little tea party downstairs? That was something I never expected. I came downstairs to get my charger and I saw this?

I shook my head and waved at them, took my charger and went back upstairs. Yea party? This must some sort of punishment. Jacob is too cool for tea parties but it's already done.

Plugged my laptop to the charger and was deep into the series. Phone buzzed and Isaw two texts from Matthew.

"Can I see you?"

Thought I blocked this guy. He hurt me, worst of all everyone knew except me and Riley.

"What do you want? Plus you have my number no need to see me you can call or text me."

After answering that, I put my phone on 'do not disturb' and put it under my pillow. Anything that can distract me from this series I'm turning it off.

I dozed off with my laptop on and realized I had finished the series. I didn't finish it just kept playing. I didn't have many episodes to finish so it didn't turn itself off.

I woke up and downstairs was very quiet. Shoot, I forgot to do my Math homework. I can leave all the other ones but Math and Chemistry? Those two are gonna be my majors in college.

It was simple so within a few minutes I was done. I went downstairs to get myself some water. I saw something like a cat in the street. I was scared so I closed the curtains properly and went back to bed.

Check my phone and saw some texts from Matthew. Matthew Thompson, nobody turns me off like him. Seeing people at school laugh at me, calling me a fool for thinking MT would date me alone, they drained all my trust for them.

"I want you to hear me out okay? Please don't leave me on read. I want to apologize for everything I did to you. You were a great girlfriend and I was a fool for not seeing that. I want to make it up to you, I am owning up to my mistakes because I want your forgiveness."

Is this guy talking about forgiveness? I was heartbroken but thank God that didn't lead me to depression. If I forgive him I'll be plotting revenge. Don't judge, something we all got from our mom.

I texted back, "Matthew, you seem bored. Go get a life bro and get over me, that will help the both of us."

Threw myself on the bed and dozed off again.

I woke up late, classes start at 7:30 and it was 6:47. You should've seen how fast I jumped off bed.

Jacob didn't wake me up, dad went to work late but he didn't wake me up. Maybe they thought I was gone. I took the quickest shower and jumped into my car. I didn't even go to the coffee shop, went straight to school.

I was half asleep and my eyes showed it all. "You have to stop with your late comings," I waved at a girl I didn't even know.

"I woke up super late today, is my face showing it?" She smirked, probably because I look like a zombie coming straight from the grave. "You're lucky you're beautiful. If not everyone would be taking pictures of you for their memes," she said that I'm beautiful? Matthew never said that to me when we were still dating.

Why is it that every good thing said to me, I've never heard it coming from MT? Cause he was a horrible boyfriend but I still dated him.

"How bad is it?" She smiled and shook her head. "There's nothing wrong with you, you just look like someone coming from bed but that'll go away soon trust me. How were yesterday's classes?"

She's bringing up Jason. If there's anything I do not wanna involve myself into? Being part of Jason's rumours.

"I misjudged Jason. He's a really fast learner and didn't give me hard time. I think we'll last." I said that with a smile on my face. Nothing I enjoy like good words coming from my mouth.

"I didn't tell you this, last night MT texted saying he wants me to forgive him and stuff." Riley looked at me with an upside-down smile and an understanding look.

"I understand what he's trying to do. Any guy would regret losing you. Let me say everyone would. You were the best girlfriend to him and he flopped. Do you think of giving him a second chance?" Now her face changed from super understanding to concerned look.

Something I have to figure out for 5 months I guess. I looked at her, "Don't worry, I know how I'm gonna deal with this."

She smirked and she knew exactly what I was plotting.

It took me many hours to finish this chapter but I enjoyed writing it.

Drop alot of comments coz i need y'all ideas, how should Bella avenge MT? Vote and comment and see you all next chapter!!

XOXO Tillie♡
Find me here and get updates!!