Chapter 3: Rings

I'm writing the third chapter today and I'm impressed. Let's see how the rest of Bella's day goes. And guys drop a hella comments and of coz votes!!

I walked in the school building to find Riley with Eleanor by Eleanor's locker. I wasn't surprised like yesterday, Riley explained everything but what her dad's asking her to do is wrong.

"Hey Girl!" Riley quickly turned to my direction and her face lit up.

It's my not first time getting this expression from Riley but i enjoy it everytime she does it. "You have got some explaining to do."

I shook my head and stole her from Eleanor. She waved at Eleanor and we went to my locker.

"You meet up with Jason, the hottest bad boy player in school and not tell me?" I smirked and banged my locker.
She doesn't even know why he called me and it was the first time him and I met in a private room or something.

"Hey chill, he just asked me to be his chemistry tutor that's all, it's not like him and I were making out or something." I said that rolling my eyes with a smile on my face

Riley was busy blabbering while we walked to class. The first class was English class and we both take that class. "I can't believe you were with Jason, Jason Brown, every girl's crush plus couldn't he get someone else to tutor him?"

I gave her a cold look and she immediately looked down. What did she mean by that? But I don't care, i got to meet with everyone's crush and i enjoyed the little time we spent together.

"One yes he chose me because he knows I'm good at chemistry and two no, he shouldn't get someone else to tutor him wanna know why? Cause I'll be teaching him manners too."

I threw my hair back at her and she stood behind me with her hands on her hips.

"Okay! Don't get over excited, this is Jason and he can do something to you that will break you and he's gonna tell you not to tell anyone about his classes."

I took a deep breath, I wanted to slap her with some words but I just exhaled and  sighed shaking my head.

"I know you Riley, I am smelling jealousy and your words scream jealousy. Jason's classes came with conditions and I told him that if he couldn't do it then I won't beg him."

Hoo I needed to get that off my chest. She smirked and swooped her arm in mine.

We walked into class and not alot of people were there. We sat down next to each other of course.

Class started a few minutes later by Mrs Harris. "Open page twenty three on Who moved my cheese."

"Mrs Harris outfit is to die for, look at her gold rings," I looked at them and well she was right.

She caught me and Riley talking, "Why don't you read this scene for us and please express your feelings." Thanks for making this day worse Riley.

"Haw knew he would be in better shape now if he had dealt with the change much sooner and left Cheese Station C earlier. He would feel stronger in body and spirit and he could have coped better with the challenge of finding New Cheese. In fact, he probably would have found it by now if he had expected change, rather than wasting time denying that the change had already taken place."

Problem is she caught me talking so I had to read. The bell rang and class ended.

"Next time when you think of talking in class, find someone else to talk to, I was not enjoying that girl," she chuckled and I gave her a death glare.

We walked to the cafeteria. We got mini burgers with fries and Mirinda.

"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble but I just couldn't keep quiet. She was rocking in those black high heels talk about the khaki leather pants and navy shirt with flowers, I bet all the male teachers have a crush on her today."

I just wish my bestfriend would shut her mouth for the whole day. Did she say all the male teachers must be having a crush on Mrs Harris?

I smirked and we put our trays on the table. 'The group' walked in with bags in their hands. They order their food and they never eat in the cafeteria, I wonder where they eat their food.

I looked at Jason who caught me looking at me him. He winked. I looked around trying to see who he was looking at. Oh wait he was looking at me, Jason just winked at me?!! My heart beat from excitement. Why was I excited?

"I wouldn't be too excited if I was you," who? me? Excited?pshh!!

How did she notice that. That was supposed to be personal. " I'm not excited I'm just surprised cause I never expected that from Jason," plus if I was that excited I would've jumped up in excitement.

She gave me a 'I'm not buying that story' look and started chowing her food.

My day went well until I realized that 30 mins after school I'll be in the computer lab with the hottest bad boy player in school.

I had no chemistry today so I headed off home first to get everything that is chemistry related. "Where are you going?" I ran out the door and waved at Jacob.

I had two minutes before our class started and I was late. I parked my car in the worst way possible and marched off to the computer lab.

I found Jason sitting there, waiting for me. He was looking at some pictures in the book. I'd be surprised if I found him sitting and doing nothing. I got in and all his attention was on me.

"Heyy! Thought you wouldn't show up." I love money too much, a hundred dollars for an hour is a huge offer even though I was the one who suggested it.

I sat down next to him and he quickly put his phone and bag on the table next to his. And I hope that he'll learn some manners from today's session.

Will the rest of Bella's be good or Jason will find a way to ruin it. Find out more about their session in the next chapter

End of chapter and I had alot of fun writing this even though it took some time. Butt that doesn't matter what matters the most is what you think so comment what you think about this chapter and vote!!

XOXO Tillie♤
Find me here and get updates!!

XOXO Tillie♤Find me here and get updates!!