Chapter 14: Super sweet

Un-edited

Guess what I have time yay. There's gonna be alot of drama. N I need your help with the name of book 2 comment.

Have a good read!!

I wake up super early cause Jason is taking me to school.

I woke up at 5:30. Showered and washed my hair, straight hair today. Yes I woke up an hour and a half earlier for my hair.

I'm one of those girls with long faces and long straight hair looks good on us right.

I'm not gonna answer that. Bitch

I straightened my hair after two months of curly and messy hair. I think I should have short hair for summer. A bob would do. I saw this other old lady at the mall yesterday with Jason and her hair looked amazing.

Done and now to make it super duper pretty, my hair waxstick and I apply it on the hair where I parted my hair. My hair was shiny and perfect. I'm looking like this everyday. I need a trim though.

I look at myself in the mirror, hot chick. I'm wearing pink cargo pants and a black long sleeve crop top, pink Jordans. I have a crush on myself today.

I need a picture right now. I take a cute selfie, grab my bag and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs feeling confident.

I spot Jacob in the kitchen finishing his pancake with Nutella. I'm a sweets addict and he's a chocolate and girls addict.

"I want you to take a picture of me," he raised an eyebrow like he didn't understand what I said. "You want me to take a picture of you?" Why is he asking an answer.

You will never understand Jacob. I nodded. He finished his pancake and followed me outside. "Why are you taking pictures and since when do you take pictures? New Bella on he house welcome to the game," he said while taking pictures of me.

I rolled my eyes at him. I'm taking pictures because I look good and just incase Jason asks for my snaps. "Shut up, take the pictures and let me go to school plus Jason's picking me up." He raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes.

Jacob doesn't like Jason cause he believes Jason will hurt me. We should've shot Matthew too bad we had no gun, that guy really hurt me. I was heartbroken.

Just a few minutes later I see Jason's car. He gets off and comes to take me. I look at Jacob and he's standing with crossed arms. I don't know who he's intimidating but he looks funny and scary at the same time.

"Hurt her and I'll show you hell on Earth," he said looking deep into Jason's eyes. Jason just smiles, "I promise to make her happy and keep her safe." He nods and he takes my bag and my hand.

I am blushing, why am I blushing oh my god this feels wrong.

He just took your bag and hand why are you blushing. Leave me ALONE.

I wave to Jacob and he just raises his eyebrows. Jason opens the front door for me and I get in. He opens the back door and puts my bag. I'm trying to not smile but this is nice.

Don't repeat what you did last night though. I won't I promise.

Is this how it feels to be Jason's girl when he's not playing you. He gets in and starts the car. "Shall we go my lady?" Ohh cheesy.

I just blush and he sees it. He shakes his head and smiles. "Why are you smiling Jay?" He looks at me and continues smiling.

"You're blushing, you look gorgeous by the way." Whoa. He did not just compliment me. I continue to blushing as I thank him. Alot is gonna happen today. I can feel this.

We drive off to school. "Can we get me one packet of sweets?" He gives me a side eye and breathes out.

Did I talk about his hair? His hair looks damp and messy but great. This guy is perfect, let's hope I'm not some bet he made with his friends.

We stop at the shop and I get me my 1 packet which also happened to be two. Yes I bought two packets instead of one. He won't know.

If sugar made you high like space cookies Jason wouldn't be looking at you now. Wait what?

Then I realise I'm in front of his car. "We don't wanna be late," he says and we still have time unless, nevermind.

I get in and give him one packet. "I figured you would like sweets cause you ate mine yesterday." I said while giving him a packet. He smiles and takes it. "Thanks, I want to show you something." He says while reversing his car.

He's going to tell his mom about you. It's still too early for that plus we're not dating yet.

We drive to a cottage. It looks old. "We're here," he says while getting out. He comes and opens the door for me, takes my hand and I get out of the car. "Aren't we gonna be late for school Jason?" He shakes his head and leads me inside the cottage.

As soon as we enter my eyes widen in awe. This place looks so beautiful inside. There's a huge painting on the wall. Then there are paints and paint brushes. He leads me to an almost finished painting of me.

It's a painting of me the day him and I wore matching colours. "You paint?" I ask with my mouth open, he paints.

He painted me. I felt like crying at the same time I wanted to jump and hug him. "This looks beautiful, I never knew you could pain and why paint me?" He moves closer to me until we're a few inches apart. I hugged him and a tear slipped out of my eye. Tears of joy. "This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever showed me and it's of me."

He hears the tone of my voice and pulls out from the hug and looks at me. He wipes the tear.

"Do you like it?" I nod. Yes yes I fucking love it Jason. I wrap my arms around him again and he hugs me tighter than before. The butterflies turning my stomach upside down.

"I love it Jason this is beautiful," but why me out of everyone. He could have painted someone else. "But why me?" He looks at me, his beautiful eyes his perfect facial features making me fall for him more.

I love this guy. He has been making me happy. He takes chairs and we sit next to the painting of me. "The day you were wearing these, you looked stunning and your beauty matches your personality, you're perfect Bella."

I couldn't handle myself. I was blushing. My words replaced with a blush. "I painted this because..."

Yes I had to. Read more Jaella drama next chapter. Cute name right? Jaella, Jaella Jaella. I wanted this to be a long chapter but what about next chapter? I mean they still have to get to school.

 I wanted this to be a long chapter but what about next chapter? I mean they still have to get to school