First Dates Part II

My cock was stiff as a board and throbbing. I was dying for a release at this point. She edged my cock for what seemed like forever. Bringing me so close, then stopping.

It was driving me crazy. Maybe I was wrong about her foot fetish? Each time she brought me close, she would giggle and just watch it twitch straight in the air.

Wondering when the torment would end, my balls were full and sore. Carol switched positions and wrapped her feet around my cock, rubbing it between them. This time, she didn't stop. I came finally. Shooting my spunk straight up into the air and all over her legs and feet.

She laid next to me on her side, giving me a long deep kiss.

"You have no idea how happy you've made me. Ashtyn knows how to pick them! And she knew exactly what I needed." She said teasingly.

"I like having a submissive young man to use and abuse. Maybe I should just keep you here as my own."

Still cuffed to the bed, I joked. "Well, I'm not going anywhere, obviously."

"You know I have you all night, right?"

"I absolutely know that. What I don't know is what you have next in mind."

"That is a good question. I have all these ideas, and time is flying by. This being your first time, tell me what you think so far. Are you enjoying this?"

"I have had a great time with you tonight." I told her.

"Honestly? Even the flogging I gave you? Be honest."

"Actually, yes." I admitted. "I am very submissive, and it is a huge turn on to be used as a toy. Besides, it's with a very nice and beautiful woman. What's not to like?"

"Oh, come on, I'm probably twice your age, and you're being paid well for this, I'm sure you have to say that."

"No, I'm being completely honest with you. You are gorgeous, I don't care how old you might be. And you damn sure take good care of your body."

"Well, thank you very much! I just felt a twinge in my pussy when you said that. At least, I think it was. You may need to investigate."

Carol sat up straight and straddled my face. I happily licked her cunt, concentrating on her clit. Twirling my tongue around it, gently nibbling as she grasped my hair. It wasn't long before she climaxed again.

"Fuck. You are so good at that." She exclaimed.

"Thank you very much." I said.

"Let me get you out of these cuffs. I didn't realize how exhausting it is using someone else!" Laughing, she unhooked the straps, then laying down beside me again.

"How about we shower, have some drinks. I only have one more thing to ask of you. You'll probably just think I'm weird....."

"You can ask me anything." I told her.

"Alright then, I have spare rooms in this house, but......would you sleep with me tonight?"

I rolled over on top of her, moving the hair from her face. "It would be my pleasure."

Giving me a tight hug and a kiss, "Perfect! Come on." She said.

She hopped up and went upstairs, I came up behind her. She led me to a bathroom with an enormous open shower surrounded by smooth stones.
"Hop in." She said, turning the water on.

We spent a while in the shower taking turns washing each other off and making out like two teenagers. She jumped out and grabbed towels for both of us.

"Crap." I said. "I just realized I left my bag of spare clothes in my car."