Settling In

The moving truck was loaded, and the movers drove away with my belongings. They were meeting me at my new place in a couple of days. It wasn't much work for them, really. I didn't have a lot of crap to box up. One perk of being single, I suppose?

I threw the rest of my stuff in the Escalade and stopped by the manager's office to sign out and drop off the keys. My lease wasn't up yet for a couple of months, but the company paid it for me since I traveled often for them. In fact, they paid me rather well for what I did, and most of my work consisted of running crews and Zoom meetings.

It was a long drive to Boulder City, Nevada. It was beautiful outside, so I had the windows down and music up as I drove. I was a little nervous and very excited knowing I was finally going to meet Mistress Ashtyn in person! Not to mention running the crews for the project at work.

We had been discussing where I would be staying and being able to see each other. I think she was as excited as I was, or at least she seemed to be when we talked.

She asked me to give her updates as I drove so she could tell where I was. When I stopped for food or to use the bathroom, I would let her know what town was in.

Finally, I reached the rental house. The owner was meeting me there to sign the paperwork and hand off the keys.

An older couple pulled into the driveway and got out. "Hi Garrett!" The man said, reaching his hand out.

"Mr. And Mrs. Nelson, glad to finally meet you both." I said, shaking their hands.

"Let's go inside so you can have a look around and get these signed." He said as he waved at me to follow.

The house was pretty plain. It was a two story with a basement. The second level was basically a loft, though it was a good size, and it overlooked the living room.

Two bedrooms and two baths on the main level and a full sized finished basement.
I'm not sure what I was going to do with all the space, but it was newly furnished and clean. Besides, the company was paying for it.

The deck in the back was gigantic, and it came with a hot tub and fire pit. I would definitely use those I thought.

"Looks perfect." I said. "Where do I sign?"

We finished going through the paperwork. We shook hands as I thanked them. They gave me a copy of the lease and the keys before leaving.

I texted Ashtyn to let her know I was in the house. My phone chirped almost immediately after I set it down.

"I know, puppy. I left you a gift in your mailbox."

What?! Was she here? Or had been?

I went outside, and sure enough, there was a plain brown box inside the mailbox. I looked up and down the street and didn't see anyone, so I went back inside to open it.

Something was wrapped in tissue paper, and there was a note on top of it.

"My housewarming gift to my very good boy. Something for you to wear when we meet."

There was a lipstick kiss on the note, and I could make out perfume on it. It was soft and sweet and just how I'd imagined. I opened the tissue paper to see what it was.

My cock instantly became semi hard. She had given me a new cock cage. Mistress knew I was looking at getting a new one. My silicone cage was about worn out. But this one was entirely steel and heavier.

I texted her back and thanked her for the gift. She told me to put it on and start getting used to wearing it. And, of course, snap a picture.

I locked the door and took my gift to the bedroom. Not sure why. No one else was here. I laughed at myself and tore my clothes off, throwing them hastily on the floor.

I tried sliding the ring over my cock and balls. It didn't help being excited and having a full erection. I used some lotion to lube up and finally got it over and my balls through. But there was no way I was going to get the cage over my dick.

I laid on the floor for awhile trying to think of random things other than sexual in nature. After a few minutes, my swollen member shrunk enough to slide the cage on and get locked into place.

I stood up and grabbed my phone, getting a picture in the mirror of the closet door, and sent it to her.

"Keep it on as long as you can. Always ask permission before taking it off."

"Yes Mistress." I replied. "But when did you drop it off? I would love to have seen you!"

"All in due time, pet." She shot back.

I put my clothes back on and started unloading the SUV. I didn't have much to do for work yet and no groceries so I decided to do some shopping and check out the area.

Boulder City had a small town feel to it. It did have some decent local restaurants it seemed, and I found a local grocery store for stocking up.

Walking around, I could feel the weight of the cage and how restricting it was compared to my other cheap one. I made it back to the house, put the groceries away, and texted Mistress Ashtyn.

"How is it feeling?" She asked.

"Starting to feel tight. And it pinches some." I replied back.

"Before you take it off, undress. Put your phone on the ground, squat over it, and take a picture. I want to see it from underneath and spread your ass cheeks when you take it."

It always made me excited when she gave me things to do. It didn't matter what it was really. This was a new one for me, though. I knew better than to ask questions so I stripped my clothes off. Setting the countdown on my phone camera, I squatted over it and spread my cheeks. Click.

"Good boy. Mistress loves how the new cage looks on you. You may remove it now. But your ass needs attention. Remove any and all hair around your cock, balls and ass. And keep it clean from this day forward. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Was my reply.

I carefully removed the cage and started the shower. I dug through my suitcase and found my toiletry bag I use for travel, getting out my shave cream and razor.

Once the water was hot, I jumped in and washed myself, then went about shaving. I had some hair around my dick but usually kept it neat. Being completely bald down there was something new for me.

Taking my time, I made sure all the hair was gone from that area and went to work on my backside. It took a little while and some awkward positioning, but I wanted to be sure I removed all of it. Satisfied, I finished washing and got out to dry off and put on some sweats.

My phone buzzed with a new message. It was Mistress, the message read:

"Tonight, Mistress wants you to cum. But you need to follow my instructions. First, find your favorite porn video and get it set to play on your laptop. I want you naked, sitting on the floor. Your phone should be set to record video and facing you. When you are ready, play the video and hit record. Masurbate at medium speed without stopping until you cum. If you stop or slow down, you will be punished. When you are finished, send me the video."

This was different, I thought to myself. Anyway, I got my laptop out of my backpack and turned it on. Set it down on the floor with my phone. Throwing my pants off, I sat down in front of computer. Next, I set the phone against the screen facing me and began playing the video.

I pressed the start button on my phone and began to stroke myself. My favorite video was one that Mistress made for me. It was a JOI video, or jerk off instruction video she made for me.

It was a matter of seconds before my cock was fully erect. Without slowing down or stopping, I was ready to cum very quickly. Almost embarrassingly quickly. But I followed her instructions nonetheless and shot my spunk straight up in the air, covering my legs and stomach with my own sperm.

I cleaned everything up, put the laptop away, and sent the video to her.

It had been a long day, and having an orgasm made me sleepy. I texted Mistress Ashtyn to tell her goodnight. She responded quickly, saying goodnight, and that she would text me in the morning.