Chapter 15: Meet Black Hatsune Miku

A/N: This Chapter will be the Debut of both Ayame Himeno and B. Hatsune Miku, who I thought will be a good member to join, including the forms from Project: Voltage.

Since confirming Natsume can see Yo-Kai, even if they don't know she can still see them after discarding her Yo-Kai Watch before, they now hoped B. Ruru or Tarcadet won't be much of a nusance, since they were living with Kyle in the same house.

Once Kyle and Natsume got their School Stuff and were about to head out, Kyle called out to B. Ruru, since he felt like he couldn't go anywhere without her.

Kyle: Yo Ruru, you coming?

B. Ruru: Just getting ready!

Since being around Natsume for a little while, from the first night her and Keisuke began living with him, she was acting much calmer than before, which kind of made Kyle feel more better than before.

Natsume: I don't know why you have to bring that Yo-Kai With you?

Kyle: Ruru's kind of a support and friend of mine. Still don't know where she came from, but the sketch speaks another story.

He shows her the Sketch book, which got her interest.

Natsume: May I have a little peak?

Before he could take it out, Ruru came out, in her Nakuro form.

Nakuro Ramune(Oozy Tribe)

Nakuro: Now let's go!

Natsume saw she was in that form again.

Natsume: Still not sure how you do that.

Nakuro: It's quite easy and complecated. I go into this form when it's nessersary!

Kyle: And this time, I want her to be in that form!

Natsume looked at her in the eyes, in which she gave her a smile.

Natsume: Well, I believe it, but how will anyone know about her if they never seen her before?

Nakuro laughed at what she said.

Nakuro: Kyle never turned me into a 'Student' Student, He turned me into a 'Foreign-Exchange' Student. That's much simpler.

Natsume believed her, as they decided to leave.

*Insert Intro*

At the High School, Touma was sitting at his desk in the Classroom he was in. Confirming that getting Homura's Watch was difficult because of Kyle and his weird Yo-Kai, it won't be as easy as he thought. Once class was about to begin, the Teacher then started with an introduction.