Chapter 11: Tale of the Raging Tuna

A/N: So as you guys already know, this series isn't as Expected from the Shadowside Anime, but I'm still putting as much information from the Epiodes into each Chapter, all with my own Twist.

At Touma's Home and Apartment, he was having a private meeting with Natsume, who was looking like what she looked like before her and Keisuke moving in with Kyle.

Natsume: So you know the actual reason on why I called this meeting?

Touma: About your watch? I'm trying my best to get it back, but it's way more diffacult then I thought.

Natsume: I get that, but that's not the point! You have seen how protective Kyle is with her now weilding it?

Touma remembered. He did recall Kyle having his Own Watch, and also recalls his using some unique Moves that effected the Yo-Kai they have.

Touma: But since then, we haven't seen our new Yo-Kai do anything!

They then looked at the Kuroledge, who was just lurking in the Shadowy part of the room. It did glare at the two Humans.

Kuroledge: I'm sorry to hear that, masters! But I don't see my own Time to be in the battle

Kuroledge: I'm sorry to hear that, masters! But I don't see my own Time to be in the battle. I'm not giving my Ark to any of you anytime soon!

Natsume then huffed as she slammed her hands on the table, as her eyes glowed more Red.

Natsume: I know this sounds like a stretch, but maybe if we did what Akinori asked about making the Detective Agency, then we can get more closer to Homura's Watch and Kyle himself!

Touma was confused on why she was obsessed with Kyle. Since she moved in with him, she was just all over for him. He did hear that she owned Kyle now.

Touma: So... What's the Plan?

Natsume: We'll keep the charade of not being interested for the time being. When things get more interesting, we'll Join the Agency. How does that sound?

Touma wasn't too sure, but if it'll make him stop going after Homura's Watch, then he was in.

Touma: Sure, why not?

Kuroledge: I'll also be there if it's your mission!

Natsume then gave a grin, knowing her plan will go down.

*Insert Intro*

Kyle and Homura were hanging out with each other again, walking around the streets in the nice Sunny day that was going on.

Homura: I don't think you get out much, don't you?

Kyle: Only when I go somewhere interesting or where I like.

B. Ruru: Wonder why is that?

Homura knew that wasn't the case, since she knew Kyle was always alone around School. Even around the other Students in the Specialist Class, he doesn't see them as friends.