Chapter 7: Attack on Yo-Titan

A/N: Yes, had to make the chapter name after another Anime itself, which Jingeki is kind of. This Chapter will bring in a new main Oozy Tribe Yo-Kai to the team.

After Lusamine introduced Keisuke and his sister, Natsume, to Kyle, he didn't think they would be living with them. More importantly, the girl he was interested in was Keisuke's older sister!

Lusamine: Now, since you don't have much for the other bedrooms for them both, I'll be happy to let them work on what their rooms should look like. In the meantime, I hope you still have the Futon's from when Lillie and her friends were sleeping over.

Kyle: You don't have to remind me. I didn't think they would have that much of a girly night.

Lusamine smiled as both Amano's let themselves in, bringing their Suitcases with their clothes in. Natsume looked around the house, getting to know it more, as Keisuke wanted to talk with Kyle.

Keisuke: I didn't think that I'll be living with you. It's kind of nice for my sister to be staying somewhere close to the school.

Kyle: Tell me about it. I still couldn't believe you have an Older Sister.

Keisuke: Well, she's the only thing from my family we have left, but don't worry, I won't be much of a burdin.

Kyle then put his hands on his shoulder, giving him a smile.

Kyle: Don't worry about it. And to be honest, it'll be quite nice to have some more company.

Keisuke also gave a smile, feeling the comfort that Kyle was to him as a friend. Natsume was looking at them both talking, but mostly at Kyle, which Keisuke just saw her.

Keisuke: Sis, are you ok?

Natsume didn't say much, as she headed into the Kitchen.

*Insert Intro*

It was getting late as everyone was going to sleep. Both Natsume and Keisuke were sleeping in the Living room for a while until their rooms were built.

Kyle: If you two need something, don't be hesent to call me.

Keisuke: You got it.

Natsume: Thank you.

Once Kyle got back into his bedroom, he went to sleep himself, as Ruru was already asleep inside her Wooden Doll House. Once he saw everyone was well, he went to sleep himself, still couldn't believe that Natsume was Keisuke's Sister.

In the middle of the night, Kyle was fast asleep, not hearing his door open or the footsteps that were going around. But he did feel someone climb on top of him.

Natsume: So you were the one protecting that girl who has my Watch?

Kyle woke up a little, but was then hand gagged and was forcefully looked up, seeing it was Natsume, but she was different as her eyes were glowing Red. She let go of his mouth.

Natsume: I know you and that Homura are now in the World of Yo-Kai. And you got in the way to getting it back from her, but get in the way again, I'll end her myself!

Kyle wanted to talk, but she then pushed him down on his bed, as she looked into his eyes.

Natsume: But in the meantime, I'll make a easy offer; I now Own you!

Kyle wanted to push her off, but he was scared to do that. She got off him as she gave his forehead a kiss.

 She got off him as she gave his forehead a kiss