Chapter 13: The Sword of the Blazing Wolf

A/N: Just for a quick reminder, Touma has all the Yoseikan Swords, so for this series, it'll be mostly the Yo-Kai of Myth's Weapons, starting with Okahi.

As the confirmation and making friends with the once Yo-Kai of Myth, Kyle, Homura and Akinori now need to help them retrieve their Weapons that they lost. Okahi had to call in a meeting at the Detective Agency with them all.

Okahi: Ok, before I can tell you something important about where one of our Weapons are, I just want to tell you that we're not alone in this!

They didn't know what he was talking about, since they know it was mostly them knowing about who they were before.

Homura: About what?

Okahi: I'll put in a much simpler version. Has any of you been attacked by the Genma's Goemon and Yoshitsune?

They didn't know who they were, as Akinori did from before.

Akinori: Does Goemon wear a Red Cloak and Yoshitsune a Green one?

After hearing that, both Kyle and Homura knew they heard and seen them before.

Kyle: I think we did! When we were after and befriended Junior.

Okahi: Well, from what you all witnessed, we might of guessed we're in much danger! Because the Weilder of it has something else that we're familiar with.

They now wanted to know about what it was.

*Insert Intro*

Things go to a Flashback of the Yo-Kai of Myth heading back to their place after the events of Jinta, seeing Lord Acala revert back to a human, as they saw on the Boys wrist was another Yo-Kai Watch that they were familiar with.

Yo-Kai Watch Ogre

Okahi(Narrating): Since we were familiar with many Yo-Kai Artifacts, we didn't believe the gear that the Oni King used would revert into a Yo-Kai Watch weilding the Genma themselves, but that was the beginning.

Mizui(Narrating): Just before we could see who the boy was, we saw something else, which was the same Yo-Kai that saved us from Masunodon from before.

They then saw the Kuroledge come up towards the Boy, as it spoke to him.

Kuroledge: So you know what comes next, now that Human girl found what she wants?

Touma: I'm still not too sure what she's after, but whatever it is must sound important.

Kuroledge: Could be? But it is locked up underneath the Yo-Kai World for generations!

Touma wasn't too sure on what was so special what Natsume wanted, but he decided to keep it optimistic on his friends plan.