Chapter 14: The Hidden Yo-Kai Vault

A/N: This Chapter will sort of be the Continuation of the Previous Chapter, where they try to find the Vault and get the Map to the Empire of Darkness, where it's hiding a secret from the Yo-Kai World.

As the Detective Agency were finding Okahi's Sword, Natsume and Touma were testing Kuroledge's Portentual, in which they discover Kuroledge inspirits Fear to those who gets in it's way, which interested Natsume as she's in her Awakening form.

Natsume: I must say with your power is impressive. Don't know where it came from, but I think you'll be a huge help in our cause.

Kuroledge: Thank you, Princess! That is a honerable comnig from you.

Touma now thought of what the new plan was, second on joining the Detective Agency Akinori wanted to make, but now has Kyle and Homura.

Touma: So... Even if getting your Watch and that Kyle is part of your plan, what is it actually?

Natsume: Let's just say if you did listen, and I didn't even care of telling you, Kuroledge knows. Tell him.

Kuroledge: Natsume here is trying to find and access the Hidden Yo-Kai Vault, which everyone knows you must be a Legendary Yo-Kai to enter!

Natsume: Or, HAVE Legendary Yo-Kai!

Touma was now getting it, as he was confused on something.

Touma: A Hidden Yo-Kai Vault?

Kuroledge: Exactly! Inside the Vault, their are many Legendary Artefact's, including the Map to the Empire of Darkness! Inside the heart of the Empire and the Temple lays a Recipe and a Rare ingredient that'll be helped into Natsume's true plan!

Natsume gave a grin, as Touma was now sceptic on her Plan.

Natsume: And let's just say that Recipe and ingredient will help me much more than I think it'll be!

She then chuckled to herself as her eyes Glowed Red as well as the Kuroledge gave a loud Roar to the Sky.

*Insert Intro*

After obtaining Okahi's sword, everyone returned to the Detective Agency, where they were looking around the plans to enter the Vault, but also they were looking more into Okahi's Sword itself. Keisuke also came over to check on them.

Keisuke: So you all entered another World, fought a Wolf make out of Fire and retrieved a sword that got Okahi's form back?

Okahi: Only my power. I'm still in my Awakening Form and Process.

Keisuke looked at the Sword, seeing how it was still on Fire but didn't burn down the Agency Yet.

Kyle: Ok, so we have the Sword, now where's the Vault?

Mizui: So after the excitement you all went through, your only focused on the Vault in hand?

Homura: Well, Yeah! The quicker we find it and find the Map to this Empire, the quicker we can protect... whatever we need to Protect?

After what they went through, Homura quickly remembered something about a once Yo-Kai Watch Weilder from before.

Homura: Speaking of which, you all did say something about a former Yo-Kai Watch Weilder?

Once she asked that, it then got the Yo-Kai of Myth's attention, as Okahi decided to come Clean.

Okahi: Yes, a Myth that is a Legend! The once Yo-Kai Watch user from 30 Years ago, Keita Amano!