Chapter 4: Pre-Release Frenzy

A/N: Now I know the Card Game in the Anime is different to the one I've been planning to do, but like I did before, I'll be mixing it up a little. Also, I do have a Third Shadowside form for Junior which will be interesting to see.

As it was getting close to the weekend, many Students were talking to each other and friends wanting to know what is going to be going on. One of the Students wasn't bothered, since his parents were out of town for a while.

 One of the Students wasn't bothered, since his parents were out of town for a while

Touma Tsukinami

Touma(Narrating): My name is Touma Tsukinami, and I'm sort of a loner. I never made much friends since the incident a while ago, but I did keep a few things that will help me avenge a friends parents that were caught in it.

Once he got his stuff, he was about to leave the School, but ran into Homura, which he just looked down at her.

Homura: O-Oh, Hey Touma. Getting your stuff?

Touma: Yeah. But nothing to do this weekend. Parents are on a business trip.

Homura: Oh. Well if you have plans...

Touma: Don't worry about it, I'll possibly pass the time by doing something.

Homura believed him as she was about to leave herself.

Homura: I-I mean if you want to do something with me, just say.

He then noticed the Yo-Kai Watch Elda on her Wrist, in which he realised something. He didn't say anything as he left her standing. She looked back at him, seeing he was now gone.

Homura: Well... Ok then.

She decided to take his advice and left second, wondering what Kyle's plans are.

*Insert Intro*

At Kyle's House the next day, he was watching an Advertisement going on his TV, which he was excited for.

Kyle: Can't wait for it. Just a few days after the Pre-Release. Now from what Homura asked before, what to do for the Weekend?

Just then, B. Ruru came out, wielding some small Pom-Poms in her size.

B. Ruru: Kyle! Are you ready? Are you Ready? Are you Ready?!

As she gave a cheer and backflipped, Kyle then got confused on what she ment.

Kyle: Ready for what?

B. Ruru: The Pre-release tournament that Lusamine told you about before we got pulled into the Yo-Kai thing? She did get your stuff ready?

He looked at the Suitcase that was outside the hall, as it then hit him.

Kyle: It's THIS weekend?! Oh man, from the first Yo-Kai we seen, it totally slipped my mind. What am I going to tell everyone?