Chapter 8: Howling Laughter

A/N: I kind of know that the Episode kind of does have something around Comedy, which Lucky is kind of a Comedian, but since never seen Shadowside, still kind of have to improvise a little and a lot.

After being Roommates with Kyle in his own home, Keisuke kind of feels a bit safe with him and his Sister, Natsume. However, he was thinking a bit when joining the Detective Agency, as he knows a little on the Yo-Kai.

Keisuke was sitting in the loving area, just looking at B. Ruru, who was sitting on the Table. Both were just looking at each other.

B. Ruru: This is one of the weirdest Staring Contests ever!

Keisuke: I'm just curious on... What kind of Yo-Kai are you? I mean, from the Anatomical Doll and that weird Pot Yo-Kai, you and that Tarcadet don't look like normal Yo-Kai.

B. Ruru just didn't care on his option, as Kyle came in, seeing them talking.

Kyle: I see you two are becoming sort of friends.

Keisuke: I'm just curious on the Yo-Kai she is.

Kyle walked over and sat on the otherside, as B. Ruru went to his side.

Kyle: Let's just say I don't know too, but at least she's company, until meeting Homura and you and your sister.

Keisuke was wondering about that, since living with them, his Sister was acting a bit too close to Kyle. He also knows that Natsume didn't know about the Yo-Kai World, but he didn't know she does.

Keisuke: Well, I mean I didn't want to be part of the idea of a Detective Agency, since hearing Akinori wanting to do the idea and me joining, but there's something about Homura's Watch going onto my wrist for some reason.

B. Ruru then tried to act cool by putting on Sunglasses and staring at him.

 Ruru then tried to act cool by putting on Sunglasses and staring at him

B. Ruru: Oh c'mon, we saved you from a Bunch of Punks, Food poisoning and a weird Doll thing! At least you can cut us some slack!

Keisuke saw she wasn't much kidding. He then got up and decided to leave.

Keisuke: Ok... Well, I should be going with friends at the park.

Kyle: Alright, Be back soon!

Keisuke then left the house, as he was heading to the park with friends, as Kyle just layed in front the couch, just sighing, making B. Ruru interested.

B. Ruru: Something on your mind?

Kyle: You won't understand. You'll also make fun of me.

B. Ruru was now more curious, and she would if he told her.

*Insert Intro*

Kyle decided to head out himself and went to see Homura, who also wanted to go around town a little. B. Ruru, Tarcadet and Junior all joined them too, as Ruru was on and laying on Kyle's head.