Chapter 1: An Unlikely Friendship

A/N: Welcome to the First Chapter of Yo-Kai Watch Legends! The Idea came to me from yuuki2795 and it does includes a new Character and a new plot for the main Characters from Shadowside, but I'm also including some plots from myself.

Somewhere in and between Ultra Space, the Legendary Duo from Alola, Solgaleo and Lunala were traveling through an Ultra Wormhole, but it was now different. They both looked back, finding the Prism Pokémon, Necrozma after them again.

Once it got through and into the Wormhole, it was about to launch it's attack on them both. Solgaleo tried to block it's attack, but Necrozma pushed it out of the way, heading towards Lunala.

Not wanting it to latch onto Lunala to take it's light, Solgaleo rammed into them both, knocking them out of the Ultra Wormhole and somewhere between Ultra Space.

Necrozma: Linoo!

Now wanting to fight them both, Solgaleo and Lunala knew they had to fight back. Both then used their Primary Moves being Sunsteel Spikes and Moongeist Beam.

Once they used it on Necrozma, it didn't take it long to grab them in a powerful Orb of Light. However, it couldn't handle controlling both powers and Moves at once. Due to it, it just threw it behind it, in which created a Huge, Light Crack in Space.

Curious about it, Necroma looked into it, but due to Solgaleo and Lunala not trusting it one bit, they used their Moves again, in which made Necrozma now want to escape them both

It then tears through and inside the rift, in which it lead to it's escape. Before one of them could try to fight again, Necrozma escaped through it, into another world.

Somewhere in said world, Necrozma found itself in another world it wasn't familiar with, as it then skyrocketed into the deepest part of the Forest, in which without power, Necrozma goes into a slumber until Light comes to it.

*Insert Intro*

The next day in the world, inside a normal Household goes into a Young Girls bedroom, as she was still sleeping a little. Just then, her Mother called out to her.

Mother: Homura! Wake up! School today!

The girl, being called Homura, woke up, stretching in her bed, ready for another new day.

Homura(Narrating): My name is Homura Harukaze. I'm just a normal girl with an average life, but I'm ok with that! Sure, I'm what they call 'Average', but that's just me and everyone else.

Homura: I'm coming Mom!

Once she gets into her School uniform, she quickly heads downstairs to get some breakfast. Once she was in the Kitchen, she was greeted by her Mother.