Chapter 15

JANES POV

I woke up and started crying, fearing for my life, until I heard lots of commotion in the next room. I huff trying to calm down. I try listening in to anything I could hear, but nothing..

Thirty minutes later the noise stopped. I heard lots of heavy footsteps getting closer. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see who came through the door.

The door creaked open and I felt hands untying my hands and ankles from the chair. I slowly open my eyes seeing Masky's mask in front of me. I was taken aback for a moment before I heard his voice. "H-... Jane?....-an you... -ar... me?" I blinked a second before noticing my hands were untied. I rubbed my wrists and looked up.

Masky handed me my mask and I put it on. I turned and I saw Jeff standing in the doorway.

What if he.. no he couldn't have seen Liu... He left... he's not the same...

I jumped up, ignoring Masky yelling at me to slow down because I was badly hurt, and ran to hug Jeff.

If he seen him, I hope he's okay.

Jeff hugs me back before picking me up by my thighs. "We need to get you home," he whispered. I nodded, burying my head in his neck, and quickly passing out.

  I woke up still in Jeff's arms and now in the woods. I had a horrible headache. It was sunset now and I saw Masky, Hoodie, and Toby behind us. Hoodie saw I was awake and waved. I lightly waved back.

"You awake now?" Jeff asked. "Mhm," I said burying my head back into his neck. "You're badly hurt, we're almost home though. What were you doing out here without something to protect you?" "Walk," was the only thing I could get out of my mouth. My voice is hoarse and sore. "Don't do that again, at least ask someone to come with you," I nod. I sigh, closing my eyes and Jeff shivers.

A few minutes later I see a familiar area of the woods. Jeff walks into the house and carries me up to my room. He lightly places me on my bed and leaves the room.

I cover my face and wince feeling the wound on my face through my mask. Jeff walks into the room with a first aid kit and a cup of water. He sits on my bed and asks me to sit up.

I sit up and take my mask off. He uses alcohol to clean the wound. I wince and squint my face. He bandages my cheek and smiles sadly. He tells me to take a sip of the water for my throat. I did and coughed a bit.

"I saw Liu today,"

"Oh, you did?" I stand and wobble trying to change without flashing Jeff. "Yeah, I didn't expect to see him again." I put shorts on under my skirt so it's easier to tend to the wounds on my legs. I wobble back over to the bed and Jeff starts helping me with them. "Thank you for helping me,"

"Mhm, just don't wear tight pants or your mask til you heal, okay?"

"Oh god..."

"What is it?"

"They saw my face, god..." I cover my face with my hands. "Jane..." He sighs and continues patching up my thighs. "Masky, Hoodie, Slender, Toby, and what's his name seen my face..."

"Jane, it's okay, they understand. Well, maybe not Zalgo. But they know what happened, they aren't going to judge you." He stops bandaging my left thigh to stroke my face. I pull my face away from his hand. He looks back at my leg, understanding my feelings, and continues bandaging my leg. He finishes up and smiles. "Thank you," I smile lightly.

He pulls me by my legs, without trying to hurt me, into a hug. "I'm sorry," He whispers and I sigh. "How'd you like seeing your brother for a bit?"

"Oh, we fought, don't think he missed me." He sighs. "Mmm, yeah he didn't seem like the Liu we used to know." I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Like he was talking to me normally but then just all of a sudden he switched up and started being rude."

"Oh,"

"He said that Zalgo had control over him or something."

"Oh," He looked confused. "I-I don't know," I yawn and rub my ankles. "Damn, am I hurting,"

"Yeah, that's understandable, you got hurt badly today," He runs his fingers through my hair and I sigh. "Want me to bring you something to eat?"

"Sure," He nodded and stood up. He moved my legs and helped me lay down.

He left my room and about five minutes later he walked back in with a plate of food. He smiles and hands me the food. "Thank you," I take the plate and begin eating. He sits on the end of my bed and watches me. "I might just not leave my room til I heal,"

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

I nod.

"Okay, I can have me or the masked bitch bring you food if you want."

"Sounds great," I smile and finish eating. I put the plate on the side table and laid my head down. "I'll leave you to sleep," He stands and leaves. "Okay, goodnight,"

"Goodnight," He leaves and shuts the door behind him. I cover my face with my arm and fall asleep.

~~~~~
Word count: 911
How is she going to tell him? Is there a way to get Liu out of this situation and then three be a good trio again? 🤷🏻‍♀️