Chapter 9

I wake up and yawn, stretching as I yawned.

Damn, I have a terrible headache...

There was a light weight on my chest and I look down to see Jeff, passed out, face first into my stomach. I roll my eyes and smack the back of his head, him quickly shot up.

"Huh?" he looked like a teen whose mom just woke them.

I laugh and turn to grab my mask off the nightstand. He grabs my wrist, stopping me from grabbing my mask, and he pulls me into a quick but rough kiss.

I shake my head and grab my mask, putting it on and untangle myself from the hands of Jeff and my bed. I stand and grab some leggings and a sweater from my closet, turning to face Jeff, who's now sitting up on my bed, wiping his face. "I need to take a shower, so you can leave." He nods and stands up.

I get into the bathroom and turn on the shower while I undress. I take my mask and wig off, looking at myself in the mirror.

My hair started growing back almost a year ago, my now dark brown hair is rigid and short, almost shoulder-length.

I place my wig down on the counter and sigh, covering my face with my hands.

Fuck, I'm so stupid.

I sigh again and get into the shower.

Ten minutes later I hop out of the shower and quickly dry myself off. I change and put on my mask and my wig, styling it into a bun.

I leave the bathroom and walk downstairs. Everyone is already at the table eating. I sit down and Slender passed me my plate. "Feeling better?" Masky asks. I nod and begin to eat. "Everyone knew last night, you know."

If he could see me, he'd see me side-eying him.

"Clockwork wanted to hang out, it was all hers," I say and Masky nods.

I quickly finish eating and walk into the living room, having not been here yet, and sit down on the large couch. Smile Dog wobbles over, laying on my feet. I smile lightly and start petting him.

With Smile here, I know Jeff's close by. I look up and over to the table, seeing him eating and talking with Slender. I get on my phone, playing on it for a while.

Soon a boy and Sally came running to me. "Jane! I don't think you've met Ben yet!" She points to the boy beside her, who looked like Link from Zelda.

I've seen him before, never met him.

I smile and wave, him waving back. "What do you like to do?" I ask him. Sally moves to sit beside me and sits cross-legged. "Well, I like video games!"

"That's cool, I've always liked Minecraft," I say. "Cool!" He smiles. I see Jeff walking toward the couch. He shoves Ben out of the way and Ben scoffs, visibly offended. Jeff rolls his eyes and plops down on the opposite side of me.

Sally starts talking to Ben, but I don't listen in. Jeff grabs the remote and turns the TV to South Park, I've never seen it but it seems interesting.

Sally and Ben run off and Jeff leans back into the couch, propping his legs onto the coffee table. I get on my phone again, scrolling through TikTok.

I watched TikTok until it got interrupted by Slendy finally noticing what Jeff was watching and yells at him to turn it off because children are nearby. Jeff grunts and turns the TV off, stomping off and up the stairs, Smile following. I shrug and get back onto my phone.

About three minutes later I get a message from an unknown number, that confuses me because I didn't give anyone my number yet.

Hey.
12:34 pm

{Unexpectedly Expected} [Jane x Jeff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें