Chapter 7

Honestly what am I doing with my life😭

    I wake up face first into a pillow, feeling arms around my waist. I almost start freaking out before remembering what happened the night before.

We fell asleep in the same room? Right, Jeff was upset.

I turned my face so I could breath, my mask moved off my face slightly. Even though Jeff's eyes are stuck open, he's snoring, which signals he's asleep. I try escaping his grasp, but his arms just tightened around me. I sigh and turn my face away from him. I just lay there, having left my phone in my room and had nothing else to do, and wait for him to get up.

     Twenty minutes or so pass when there's a knock on the door. Jeff doesn't move so I try to get up again.

This time is easier to pry his arms off me. I stand and slowly walk to the door, fixing my mask and slightly opening the door to see who it is. I don't open the door fully, not wanting anyone to get the wrong ideas.

I see Sally's bear and I open the door up. "Jane!" Sally jumps up. "Shhhh.. Sally, Jeff's asleep, we don't want to wake him," I whisper. "Oh, what are you doing, Jane?"

"I was in here last night and we both accidentally fell asleep, it's nothing to worry about," I half-heartedly laugh. "Oh, well it's breakfast, If you want to come down." I nod and wait for her to turn before shutting the door. I turn around and walk over to Jeff, shaking him lightly to wake him.

He groans and covers his eyes. "Who....the... fuck?" Jeff groans, trying to wake himself up. He uncovers his face and finally notices me. "Oh, Jane," he whispers, I guess remembering why I'm here. "Uhm, it's breakfast." He sits up and covers his face.

He wipes his face before getting up and pushing past me to walk to the bathroom. I hear the bathroom faucet turn on from the other room and decide that this is my cue to go.

I leave and walk to my room. I change into a long-sleeve shirt and black ripped jeans, putting my white jacket on as well. I grab my phone off my nightstand and put it into my back pocket. I leave my room and into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair.

I go downstairs and into the kitchen. Slender is making pancakes and waffles, based on the smell flowing through the house.

I sit in my usual spot and sigh. "What would you like, Jane?" Slender asks, continuing to pass around peoples food. "Pancakes, please," I nod in thanks when he sets my plate down in front of me.

I gaze the table and see Toby and Sally fighting over of pancakes or waffles were better. Based on their plates, Toby's team waffles and Sally's team Pancakes. I see Toby trying to pull Clockwork into the argument, but she shakes her head no. I silently laugh to myself and grab the butter and syrup, putting them on my pancakes. I placed them back in their spots and do what I've been doing to eat.

I continue eating until I feel a thud in the seat beside me. I move my mask back down and look up, seeing Jeff is apparently mad. "What's up with you?" I ask. "Mad at myself, it's whatever, nothing a spree can't fix," he scoffs and rolls his eyes.

I look back at my food and continue eating. Slender didn't need to ask what Jeff wanted as he set down a plate of pancakes in front of him.

Slender finished passing out plates and sat down to eat as well. Don't ask me how, I don't even know.

When people got done, they stand and leave, either to the living room, outside, or to their rooms. I finish eating and fix my mask, standing to head back to my room. I lay down on my bed and take a quick nap.

     I got woke up to a hard knock on my door. I open my eyes and notice my mask has fallen off. I groan and try to find it. "Who is it?" I call out, wanting to know who it is before opening the door and showing my face. "It's me," it was a raspy voice, panting as if they were just running.