Part-17

Two hours passed by kook is taken inside the ot. Two hours still tae is standing like a rock while looking at the close door of the room. No, he is not crying. He is like totally frozen in his place not talking to anyone, not even a single emotion in his face which worrying namjin a lot as they and yoonmin are also with him as jack already called and inform them after seeing Tae's state.

"Tae, how long are you gonna stand there. Pls bear atleast sit here. You know our bunny is strong. He will surely come back to us totally fine. But you know na he will be so sad after seeing your condition. Do you want to make him sad? " Jin said trying his best to make tae understand but everything goes in veins as tae don't move an inch from his place making the four sigh. Not finding any option the four sit down  and wait for the doctor to inform them about kook ccuz they know tae's heart will be peace only after knowing his love is all fine.

Another half an hour passed and as god listen to their prayers the door of the ot open and the doctor comes out while opening his mask.
"Doctor, how is my love? He is fine na? Say something? " Tae asked more like plead and here the hyungs hear the first words from tae after hours.

"Mr.kim calm down. Mr. Jeon is now out of danger. I can say he is a fighter cuz his wound is very deep and he lost so much blood but he don't give up on his life and fight for it and lastly get succeed.
He is unconscious now but don't worry he will gain his conscious soon and after that we have to keep him in observation for twenty four hours then we will update you about everything" The doctor said making tae to nod.

"Thank you, thank you so much doctor" Tae said making the doctor to patt his shoulder and said "you don't have to thank me Mr. Kim. It's my duty"

"Doctor, can we meet him now? " Tae asked looking at the doctor.

"You can but only one person at a time" Doctor said making tae to nod. Then jin suggest tae to go inside and join went to buy all the medicines doctor prescribed for kook.

•~~~•

Tae enters inside the room where kook is present but soon his eyes got teary looking at the bandages around looks forehead and the pale body of him. He walk towards the bed and sit on the chair which placed near it and carefully hold kook's palm and peck it softly.

"You are so brave love. You keep your promise and come back to me. Doctor said you are a fighter, you truly are. You fight for our love two times and wins it. But you should ashamed of me na cuz I am a loser. I promise you I will keep you safe but I can't do anything. Due to me your life was in danger. I am feeling like a failure love. I don't think I deserve you, your love. But again I am so selfish, so selfish that I can't able to stay away from you. Pls forgive me love" Tae said while crying and holding kook's hand saying sorry again and again. He last time kiss kook's forehead and went outside so hyungs can meet him. All the hyungs heart ache when they saw tae's condition. They know tae is thinking he is the cuz of kook's condition which is not true as a person who marry someone only for money and never think twice before killing his wife what will you expect from him. But they know only kook can able to make tae understand that he is not at the fault so they are waiting for kook to wake up.

•~~~~•

It's already night time only tae is with kook and others hyungs already went to their home. Kook still don't wake up but the doctor said it's perfectly fine as his body is still recovering from huge blood loss.

Tae is sitting near kook's bed caressing his head carefully not touching his wound. But his eyes become wide when kook's fingers move sightly and in no time kook start squirming in his place.

"TAE.... MY CAR... ACCIDENT... MR. KIM... " Kook said while wake up abruptly while shouting loudly but soon hold his head as a strong pain hit his head.

"Love.. Shh.... Calm down. I am here everything is fine" Tae said while hugging him carefully while caressing his back softly.

"Tae, a truck hit my car. I see mr. Kim was there. He is the one who plan that" kook said while panting a little making tae understand kook remember the past.

"I know love. I know. And he is gone now. Don't you remember I shot him" Tae said making kook to look at him confusedly then he remember how tae meet after three years, he kidnapped and tae killed mr. Kim.

"Tae I remember our past. I remember everything. I remember our every moment bear" Kook said while his eyes got teary making tae to peck his forehead and give him a small smile.

"Isn't it great. Now you remember everything. I love you so much my baby" Tae said making kook to smile at his boyfriend.. Oof.. Fience..

"I love you too my fience" Kook said while showing his bunny smile making tae to peck his nose which lead kook scrunch it cutely.

"Now take rest fience. I am calling doctor, he will check you" Tae said but look at kook when he hold his hand tightly.

"Don't go anywhere. Stay with me" Kook said while pouting a little making tae to chuckle.

"I am not going anywhere love. I just press this button and the doctor will come. You take rest. I am just beside you" Tae said and press the button making the doctor to come . He inform tae that kook is perfectly fine and out of danger making tae to leave a relief sigh. That night Tae stay with kook, not even a second he leave his side.

•~~~•
Next day~~

The hyungs come to meet kook in the morning . Jin and jimin also bring home made food for both of them. They talk with kook for sometimes and Jin told kook about tae. Kook himself noticed tae's odd behavior as he is not that tae who always cling with him. Tae is somewhat distance for some region, all night tae stay beside him and take care of him but never touch him or kiss like he used to do and now after listening to Jin he understand that stupid bear is thinking he is at fault for his condition.

Right now taekook are alone in the room . Kook is sitting on the bed while leaning on the headrest while looking at tae who is talking with jack about take care of company for some days as he can't able to come.

"Tae, come here" Kook said with a serious face while tapping near his bed for tae to sit when he saw tae hang up the call. Tae look at him confusedly but nevertheless walk towards him and sit there but leaving a comfortable distance which don't liked by kook so he shoot close to him and put his head on tae's chest.

"Why are you behaving like this bear. It's paining me to look like this. Why are you distancing yourself from me" Kook asked while looking at tae and soon both of their eyes filled with tears. Kook can feel tae. He knows it must be so painful to see the person you love is laying life less in front of you.

"I don't deserve you love. I can't even keep you safe. Due to me you are in this situation" Tae said and cry loudly while holding kook making kook's heart aches.

"Don't you dare to say that Kim Taehyung. There is no one in the world more deservable than you. Do you know how many times I thank god to give you to me. Even I don't remember you that time you make me fall for you again in that short period of time. The way you love me, care for me, no one can do like this. You are not weak. You are so strong. I can't even think what will I do if I was in your place. I am scared of being away from you for some seconds but you live three f*cking years without me. You fought for our love. When everyone saying I am dead you never listen to them as you believe in our love. Never say you are not worthy cuz no one is more worthy and lovable than you. You are the strongest person I have ever seen in my life. Now don't think like that be my bubbly and cheerful bear like before. I want to see you smile. Now enough of crying. Now it's time for us to be happy. Ok" Kook said making tae who is crying while  nuzzling his face in kook's crook of neck to nod his head and hug kook tightly yer carefully. Kook also hug back and kiss tae's chest multiple times. They both stay in each other embrace for a long time enjoying each other warmness.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment