Part-7

Both Taekook enters inside kook's bedroom. Still kook don't even let go of Tae's hand and Tae he is smiling like a fool looking at their hands, he is feeling the beautiful and soft hand once again. First he was a little sad knowing kook forgot everything about him but then after listening to kook a warmness spread on his heart, now he is so happy getting the attention of his bun. May be for others it will be bare minimum but for him it can costs world. He is dying from the past three years only to get a single glance of that beautiful face . For the outside world he may be seems so tough and cold but inside he is a little baby cuddly bear who only want a little attention and love from his bun .

So let's see what is going to happen~~

" Taehyung, you stay here. I am going to ask some clothes of yoongi hyung. You can't sleep in the suit" Kook said while looking at Tae who give him a nod making kook to leave the room.

Soon kook come back with a grey sweat pant and hoodie and give it to Tae who pass him a smile and mutter a small Thank you.

"It's ok, you go and change. It's already late. After you I will go ok" Kook said with a soft smile.

"Ok" Tae said and enters inside the bathroom with the clothes in his hand. At the mean time kook also went to his wardrobe and get his night dress. Then he come to the bed and sit there while scrolling through the phone while waiting for Tae but his mind is filled with all the thoughts of the thing happened today.

Soon after half an hour Tae come back wearing the sweat pant and hoodie making kook to look at the handsome male. Kook can say Tae is the finest man he ever saw in his life. He is so busy in his taetae land that he doesn't notice Tae is calling him.

"Bun... Bun.. " Tae said a little loudly to gain kook's attention who flinch a little.

"Yes, Taehyung are you saying something! " Kook asked looking at Tae but inside he is a little embarrassed to check him out someone.

"Yes, I am saying that you can now go inside. I am done" Tae said with a soft smile but he surely notice how kook was staring him but he thought to let it go as he knows kook is embarrassed. Kook give him a soft nod and enters inside the bathroom quickly not wanting to make himself more embarassed himself in front of Tae. A soft chuckle leave Tae's lips after kook enter inside.

After that he sit on the couch and saw if his secretary send him some males to check as he leaves office early today. But gladly there is none. Then not knowing what to do he went towards the balcony and start enjoying the beautiful night. Then his eyes fall on the beautiful night sky filled with stars.

"Mom, you know today I got my Moon back. My bun, is now with me. I told everyone my bun is alive but no one believe me but now see my bun is here,he can never stay away from his bear so long. I am so happy today mom, finally I got my reason to live again. But you know I am a little sad cuz my bun don't remember me. But it's ok I am still going to love him the same way . And I am sure he one day remember everything " Tae said with his wide boxy smile looking at the sky while lone tears are flowing from his eyes but he don't notice someone else is also crying with him. Yes, it's kook who already come outside the bathroom after freshen up. Kook wipe his tears and walk towards the bed and sit down there and wait for Tae to enter inside.

"Bun,You didn't sleep till now ? " Tae asked after entering inside

"No, I am waiting for you" Kook said casually but his small sentence make a smile formed in Tae's lips.

"Oh... Now let's sleep. As it's already night" Tae said making kook to nod. Kook wait for Tae to join him in the bed but got confused when Tae walk towards the couch and lay downthere.

"Why are you sleeping there Taehyung? Come here or you are uncomfortable with me" Kook said with a little pout making Tae to shake his head with a panick expression.

"No, no, don't think like that. How can I get uncomfortable with someone whom I love so much. It's just I think you will get uncomfortable with me sharing a single bed so I think to sleep here" Tae said looking at kook. And kook can sure the male look so cute with those panicked bambi eyes. But then when Tae said he loves him a pink hue spread on his cheeks. But he control himself and said "I am not uncomfortable Taehyung. Come here"
Making Tae to walk towards the bed. He sat down on the other side of the bed and give a small smile to kook. Then both of them exchange good night and lay down on the bed back facing each other. Both of there heart is beating so fast that they scared the other can hear it. But soon sleep take over them and they went to dream land with a soft smile playing on their lips.

•~~~~~•

At midnight~~

Kook is sleeping peacefully but his peaceful sleep broke when he heard slow sobs and whimpers from his side. He slowly open his eyes and look at his side only to get shocked as Tae is crying in his sleep while murmuring something which he can't hear. He move close to Tae to hear what he is saying but soon his eyes filled with tears after hearing Tae's word.

"Bun, pls don't leave me. Pls come back. I promise I will never tease you. I will give you my all time. Pls bun. Your bear can't leave without you" Tae is saying this thing again and again and calling for kook in his sleep while tears are flowing from his eyes.

Kook don't waste a single second and pull him towards himself and hug him tightly close to his chest saying sweet nothing in his ears.
"Sh... My bear calm down. Bun is here. It's just a dream my baby. Calm down. Bun is not going anywhere. Go back to sleep baby. " Kook said while caressing tae's back and hairs gently . And soon it works as Tae slowly calm down and sleep with his head on kook chest.

"Pls.. God.. Pls.. Make me remember everything. I can't able to see him like this. You endured so much my baby. Thank you for never losing hope and wait for me. Now it's your bun's time. I promise from today  I will remove all those painful things from your life. That's your bun's promise " Kook said and place a soft little peck on Tae's hair. He don't even try to remove Tae's head from him but hug him more tightly and sleep on that position.

💜💚

How's the story?
Do vote and comment

Sorry guys I can't able to double update yesterday. I know many of you want that but what can I do many works come up and I get busy in that. But don't worry I will try to update regularly.